Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Suni Sands RV Resort1960 East 32nd St, Yuma, AZ 85365 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 310
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-726-5941
- Age Qualified
Discover the Friendliest RV resort in Yuma!
Known as "The Friendliest Park" in Yuma, it's no wonder why so many guests return to Suni Sands RV Resort season after season. We pride ourselves on a clean park, beautiful well-kept swimming pool and hot tub, biking trails, shuffleboard courts and a variety of activities. Plus, stay connected with our wi-fi service and business center.
This beautiful RV resort in Yuma is close to theaters, swap meets/flea markets, a new state-of-the-art mall, Yuma International Airport, and many wonderful restaurants. Don't forget your passport! The Mexican border town of Los Algodones is approximately 10 miles from Suni Sands RV Resort, where guests can shop and enjoy the culture. We're also three hours from both Phoenix and San Diego.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Suni Sands RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Committee
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Monthly Dances
- Water Aerobics
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Weekly Potlucks
- Movie Nights
- Yoga Class
- Zumba Class
- Water Volleyball
- Weekly Golf Outings
- Weekly Karaoke
- Check In Time: 11:00 AM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9326.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For monthly and seasonal reservations, utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund.
- Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- An RV size restriction of 35' or less applies for long term stays 30 days or longer.
- We allow small dogs.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall/deck. Additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications and high speed Internet available from Time Warner Communications both for a fee.