Scenic RV Campground in California
Famous views and fabulous vineyards are just two of the attractions that draw visitors to Morgan Hill RV Resort year after year. Surrounded by the rolling hills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, this RV campground in California is a majestic retreat for couples, families and friends. With an unbeatable California location, this 66-acre campground is the perfect home base for touring the many popular attractions of the Central Coast. More than 20 wineries are conveniently located nearby.
Back at the resort, enjoy the relaxing scenery of Uvas Creek as the water winds its way through the campground. An Olympic-sized pool, playground, tennis courts and a miniature golf course ensure a visit to Morgan Hill RV Camping in California is fun for everyone.
- Swimming Pool
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Morgan Hill RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Director (during peak season)
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Program (during peak season)
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Planned Activities
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- No sewer sites.
- WiFi available at Lodges.
- 6 Persons max on all sites for non-members.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.