Peaceful RV Camp in California
Thousand Trails Pio Pico RV Camping is a full service RV Resort in California located south of San Diego, close to many attractions such as the zoo, Sea World and museums. We are twenty minutes from Mexico, so day trips south of the border are not only a possibility but also a great opportunity. Members come to Pio Pico for the peace and quiet of nature as well as to escape the day to day rush of the big cities. It is considered a "destination" RV Resort in southern California, and all members enjoy the hospitality of the staff.
Pio Pico RV Resort offers a year round classic American food cafe at an affordable price.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pio Pico RV Resort & Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Recreation Department
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Planned Activities
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Youth Center and Activities Center
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- RV must be present at check-in including on-line check-ins to occupy a site.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Cell phone service is intermittent and WiFi is not available throughout the park. We cannot guarantee coverage.
- Please be prepared to show valid driver's license, proof of current insures, and current registration when checking in. Cell coverage is limited, so please screenshot your insurance prior to arrival to expedite your check-in.
- All our RV campsites include water and electric. There are a limited number that also include sewer. As a result, sewer sites are first come, first served and are not guaranteed with your reservation.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.