Inspire Your Passion for Adventure in Colorado
Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch is surrounded by some the most spectacular Rocky Mountain beauty to be found anywhere. While we tend to be dominated by the lake there is so much more to see and do! No matter what direction you go in from Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch you will find plenty of incredible mountain country to explore. Whether you are hiking, on horseback, 4-wheeling and ATV you will not be disappointed!
Black Canyon National Park is to the west, the West Elk Mountains to the north, the San Juan's to the south, and so much more everywhere in between! Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch makes the perfect base camp to go out and and fall in love with our mountains and valleys.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Thousand Trails Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Card Tournaments
- Craft Sales
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 357-7990.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- There is a $5 fee for upgraded sites (subject to site availability upon arrival).
Cancellations & Refunds
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the campground. They are permitted on RV sites, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.