Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort20005 US Hwy 27N, Clermont, FL 34715 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 1129
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 352-394-5513
Orlando RV resort and golf course in the heart of Lake County
A true golfer's delight! Located in Clermont, Florida, near Orlando, Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort features over 1,250 sites on 287 acres of prime landscape. Everything about the resort is beautiful; lush vegetation, ponds, canals, majestic trees…this resort is truly meant to be seen!
If golf is your game, you will love how we take excellent care of our on-site 18 hole golf course. The course is challenging and features rolling fairways with views of nature preserves and lakes. Make sure to make a pit stop in our pro shop! The staff at Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort looks forward to making your Florida retreat one to remember.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Course
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
Cottage - 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These rentals have an open floor plan and cathedral high ceilings.
No pets allowed in this rental.
Cottage - Loft (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
The 1-bedroom cottage with loft at Clerbrook sleep 4 people. No pets.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 16 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- Although we try our best to accommodate our guests, we cannot guarantee a specific campsite or site number.
- No check-in available after dark.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 277-8737.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cable and Internet may be purchased through Comcast for stays of 30 days or more. At this time, the resort does not offer WiFi.
Reservation Deposit Requirements:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for dialy and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.