A tropical Fort Myers RV campground in Florida
Tropical paradise is the norm when you book a stay at Fort Myers Beach RV Resort. Our impeccably landscaped grounds, clean facilities and unbeatable Ft. Myers location make this Florida RV park a place to remember. Speaking of unbeatable location, guests at our Fort Myers RV campground have access to nearby islands like Sanibel and Captiva. Spend a day exploring the beaches of Southwest Florida or stay put and relax at the resort.
At Fort Myers Beach RV Resort, an array of activities and amenities are available to all of our guests. Swim laps in our heated pool, work up a sweat in the fitness center, or spend a day at the spa. For bookworms, find something to read in our library.
Get ready to sit back, relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine and tropical breezes. The staff at Fort Myers RV Resort looks forward to hosting your next Florida getaway.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fort Myers Beach RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Activities Director
- Ballroom Dancing
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Card Room
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 14 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 553-7484.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.