Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Pine Country RV & Camping Resort5710 Shattuck Rd., Belvidere, IL 61008 view map
- Open Dates: 04/19 - 10/15
- Number of Sites: 236
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 815-547-5517
- Zone: Midwest
Fun Family RV Camp in Northern Illinois
Everything is better in the Midwest! At least that's what we believe at this RV camp in Northern Illinois. Bring the whole family to Pine Country RV Camping, an Illinois campground that was designed to be a one stop destination for enjoying time with family. Whether you're traveling across the country or a Midwest native, you'll find plenty to see and discover at Pine Country RV Camping.
Activities at Pine Country RV Camping are built around family and relaxation. Recline by our beautiful outdoor swimming pool, stroll through the woods, or sit by the campfire and soak up the natural beauty of your surroundings. For off site excursions, visit the Boone County Fair and the town of Rockford, where local attractions are sure to keep you busy. Looking for a true adventure? Make a trip to the windy city of Chicago, where urban life and views of Lake Michigan won't fail to disappoint.
Book a Pine Country RV Camping trip for your next adventure. We make RV camping hassle free with easy access sites and a prime location.
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Satellite TV
Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
This cottage sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 small children and has a bedroom with a queen size bed, a sleeper sofa in the living area, and a loft for small children (must bring own sleeping bags). Rental has a fully equipped kitchen and a full bath with shower. Linens and towels are provided. (34)
No pets in these cottages please.
Cottage - Deluxe (Sleeps 7/No Pets)
14' x 37': These new deluxe cottages come with a covered screened-in porch. Each rental includes 2 bedrooms: one with a queen bed and the other with a full-size bunk bed. The large kitchen has a full-size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and dinnerware for 6. In addition to a pull-out sofa, the living/dining room includes a table that seats 4. Full restroom facilities include a shower/tub. Linens provided. Enjoy the comfort of our new cottages in the great outdoors! (13, 18, 24)
No pets in these cottages please.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pine Country RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Planned Activities
- Check-in: 11 a.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (815) 547-5517.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Prior to May 28, 2021
- If you cancel your reservation 48 hours or more days prior to arrival, you will not be charged a fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
From May 28, 2021
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Free WiFi available in the clubhouse.
- Satellite TV available only in clubhouse and rentals.