Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Moody Beach RV Campground266 Post Road, Wells, ME 04090 view map
- Open Dates: 04/10 - 10/13
- Number of Sites: 203
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 207-646-4586
- Zone: Northeast
Coastal RV Camp in Maine
If beauty and serenity are at the top of your list, then booking a Moody Beach RV Camping trip is the ticket to an enjoyable retreat. Just minutes from Ogunquit Beach, this RV camp in Maine offers activities that represent authentic coastal living. Get extreme with whale watching or deep sea fishing. Shop, hike or walk along the beach. Maine is known for its seafood, so be sure to enjoy the many great restaurants nearby.
Reserve a spot today at Moody Beach RV Campground in Maine. The beautifully wooded area will provide peaceful views for your entire stay. Tent sites, full hookup pull thru sites and rentals accommodations are available for all of your camping needs.
Moody Beach is Growing!
We’re happy to announce that Moody Beach is adding:
• 70+ sites
• A playground
• A basketball court
The expansion is scheduled to be completed by Spring 2020.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
38' Cottage (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly/Wheelchair Accessible)
The 38' wheelchair-friendly cottage sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children) and includes a bedroom with double bed, bunk beds in hallway, and a sleeper sofa. Linens are not included but are available for purchase.
Pets are welcome for an additional fee.
38' Cottage with Loft (Sleeps 8/No Pets/No Smoking)
These lofts sleep 8 (4 adults/4 children) and include one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft with 4 single beds, and a sleeper sofa with double bed. The lofts include a full kitchen with housewares, TV (cable available for purchase), fire pit with grill and a picnic table. Linens are not included but are available for purchase.
Pets are not allowed in these rentals; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a non-pet rental.
38' Rustic Cottage (Sleeps 8/Pet Friendly)
This is a rustic older rental that sleeps 8 (4 adults/4 children). In the main bedroom is a double bed. Additional sleeping accommodations include another bedroom with bunk beds, bunk beds in a cozy hallway alcove and a sleeper sofa. Full bathroom and full kitchen. Additional features are a microwave oven, double glazed windows, vinyl siding and peaked roof. Most have a deck. Linens are not included but are available for purchase.
Pets are welcome in these rentals for an additional fee.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Moody Beach RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Arts & Crafts
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Activities Director
- Beach Fishing
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
Starts: 05/22/2020 - Ends: 09/15/2020
Pool will be open 5/22/2020 - 09/15/2020
Starts: 10/09/2020 - Ends: 10/11/2020
Time to button up your campers for the winter!
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check in: 12 noon
- Campsite check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- Late rental arrivals please pick up your check in package with the key at the front gate after hours. No ranger is on duty after 11 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Linens are not included in our rentals but are available for an additional $25.