Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Sturbridge RV Resort19 Mashapaug Rd., Sturbridge, MA 01566 view map
- Open Dates: 04/15 - 10/31
- Number of Sites: 165
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 508-347-7156
- Zone: Northeast
New England treasure RV campground in Massachusetts
Reserve an easy-access campsite at Sturbridge RV Resort and experience the ultimate campground retreat. This quaint New England treasure is nestled upon 200 acres of woodlands and features lakeside sites and a host of resort-style amenities. Spend your day with activities or just relax and enjoy the company of family and friends.
The historic Old Sturbridge Village is a popular attraction among guests. Additionally, local activities such as shopping, dining and entertainment are easily accessible via major routes from all directions. Plan a trip to our RV campground in Massachusetts! Sturbridge RV Resort will surely becomes your favorite vacation destination.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
Cottage - 28' Deluxe (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
The 2-bedroom deluxe rentals at Sturbridge sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children). They include a double sleeper sofa, a bedroom with a double bed and another with a bunk bed. The kitchen and full bath are equipped with the basic necessities. Outside is a picnic table, fire ring and charcoal grill. Most have a deck. Linens are not included.
Pets welcome for an additional fee.
Cottage - 38' Wheelchair-Friendly (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
The 38' wheelchair-friendly deluxe rental at Sturbridge sleeps 6 (4 adults/2 children). It includes a bedroom with a double bed, bunk beds in hallway, and a double sleeper sofa. Outside is a picnic table, fire ring and charcoal grill. Linens are not included.
No pets in this rental please. Please note that although we do not allow pets in this rental, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in it.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sturbridge RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Coordinator
- Beach Fishing
- Card Room
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
- RV Check In Time: 12 PM
- RV Check Out Time: 11 AM
- Rental Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Rental Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (508) 347-7156.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Prior to May 28, 2021
- If you cancel your reservation 48 hours or more days prior to arrival, you will not be charged a fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
From May 28, 2021
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for dialy and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your depsoit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.