Echo Farms Campground
A south Jersey Shore RV Resort near Atlantic City & Wildwood
Echo Farms RV Campground is a spacious, shaded RV campsite and resort in Ocean View, NJ, conveniently situated near regional attractions, shopping, and other activities in Atlantic City and Wildwood, and minutes from the ocean. This RV park features a swimming pool, basketball court, playground and laundry facilities.
Whether you stay a weekend, a week, or the entire season, Echo Farms RV Campground in New Jersey is the perfect vacation destination where you and your family can take advantage of all that the south New Jersey shore has to offer!
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Laundry Facilities
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Echo Farms Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Theme Weekends
Pack Your Knives and Go!
06/09/2023 – 06/11/2023
Calling all chefs! Sign up for our "Chopped" cooking competition.
06/16/2023 – 06/18/2023
We'll be celebrating Father's Day with a family brunch on Saturday.
Celebrate the USA!
06/30/2023 – 07/03/2023
Here's to the stars and stripes! There will be tye dye crafts, a parade, DJ, and lots of games.
Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
07/07/2023 – 07/09/2023
This weekend, we'll be celebrating all things chocolate.
08/04/2023 – 08/06/2023
Let's enjoy a BBQ at the pool!
Wet and Wild
08/11/2023 – 08/13/2023
We'll have hayrides and water fun throughout the park.
Halloween in August
08/18/2023 – 08/20/2023
We've got some spooky fun planned this weekend. Enjoy all the activities of Halloween in warmer weather.
08/25/2023 – 08/27/2023
Don't miss our Hawaiian luau on Saturday.
09/01/2023 – 09/04/2023
Summer is sadly coming to an end... but this weekend will be a blast! Come celebrate the holiday with a color run, yard sale, and a DJ.
09/08/2023 – 09/10/2023
Bring your best chili dish for our cook-off on Saturday.
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Check-in
- For late arrival arrangements, please call the campground office before it closes at 4:30 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Additional guests are $10/night.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- WiFi available from Camplink for a fee. Packages available for daily, weekly, monthly and 6 month stays. Ask us about pricing.
- Campground has very narrow roads and tight turns. Longer towable trailers may have difficulty navigating roads and campsites.
- Echo Farms does not have tent sites.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.