The Water and Woods RV Camp in New York
Lake George Escape is nothing short of perfect. With 175 acres of lush woods and meadows surrounded by the six million acre Adirondack Park, Lake George Escape RV Resort won't fail to make your camping trip an experience to remember!
Our New York RV park is big! Take your pick - we offer 575 sites for your selection. From RV sites, pull-thrus and back-ins, pond front, waterfront or wooded - we've got the site that's right for you. We even have tent sites. What's more? We're a 5-star rated campground. That means our facilities are just as exquisite as our camp sites!
Lake George Escape is fun. There’s no shortage of things to do as our resort is tailored to meet the needs of campers of all ages and interests. Enjoy tubing trips, basketball, baseball, softball, horseshoes, wagon rides, pedal karts, movies and so much more! For water-goers, rent a canoe, kayak, or river tube for a scenic ride on the magnificent Schroon River.
With everything we mentioned plus more, choosing Lake George Escape RV Campground for your next vacation is practically a no-brainer. We're conveniently located near local attractions like Six Flags Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor, Lake George Steamboats, Bolton Landing and Lake George Village. We look forward to making your New York RV Camping trip amazing!
- Ping Pong
- Community Shuttle
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake George Escape Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. During our off-season, we offer limited activities on weekdays. After Labor Day, there are few weekday events here at Lake George Escape. We have our fun events on the weekend. *Requires small fee
- Activities Center with Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Programs*
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Stream Fishing
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Wagon Rides
- 2 Pools - Adult and Kiddy Pool (Heated)
- Large Dog Park
- 19 Foot Water slide
- Fun Bounce House Inflatable
- Sip and Paint Classes
- Life-size Game Boards – Jenna, Connect 4 & Foosball
- In Season DJ Nightly & Live Entertainment
- Shuffle Board Courts
- Planned Activities – Daily & Weekly
- Daily Dodge Ball
- Tubing Down the River*
- Free Shuttle to Lake George
- Kayaks & Canoes*
- Pedal Carts*
- Fossil Hunting & Gem Mining*
- Build A Buddy*
- Color time Crafts*
General Policies & Information
- Rental check-in: After 4 p.m.
- Campsite check-in: After 1 p.m.
- Check-out: Before 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests under 16 years at the time of check-in are considered children.
Pets are welcome. (Limit 2 dogs per site)All pets must be kept on a leash, cleaned up after, not left unattended, and must not infringe on the peace & enjoyment of your neighbor’s camping experience. By law pets are not allowed in public buildings; including food service areas, pool or beach area. This does not include service animals.
A pet fee of $50 per pet / per stay is charged when renting a cabin.
- Pets are welcomed. Vaccination records are required upon check-in. There is a $50 per pet/per stay pet fee for our pet friendly rentals.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply toe each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- There is a $75 lost key fee for our rentals.
- All rentals are smoke free. There is a $250 fee for smoking violations.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Lake George Escape in Lake George, New York to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- All guests/visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not limited to), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort and/or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such risks and danger.
- Visitors/Guests (ages 16 & up) who are staying on sites until 9 p.m. or for day use will be charged $20 per person per day. Overnight guests will be charged $20. No overnight visitors or visitors after 9 pm are allowed unless prearranged with office.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.