Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake George Schroon Valley Resort1730 Schroon River Rd., Warrensburg, NY 12885 view map
- Open Dates: 05/14 - 10/11
- Number of Sites: 138
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 518-623-3207
Peaceful RV Resort in New York
Lake George Schroon Valley RV Resort is your home away from home nestled along the banks of the Schroon River and the foothills of the Adirondacks. Just minutes from all the Lake George attractions, your spacious campsite at our peaceful RV resort in New York is a world away from all the crowds and commotion. Set amidst towering white pines, paper birches and maples; our sunny, grassy, wooded, or premium river sites accommodate the needs of everything from rustic tenting to luxury RVs.
Do you require full hook-ups? Not a problem! At Lake George Schroon Valley, our RV resort staff will ensure prompt and courteous attention to your camping needs. Here you can swim, tube and fish all without leaving the beautiful surroundings of this RV resort in New York's great outdoors. Join us today for a memorable Adirondack camping vacation experience!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake George Schroon Valley Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Game Room
- Pool & River
- Live Music
- Movies in the Park
- Themed Weekends
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (518) 494-2451.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- All rates, specials and policies are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Rates are based on the first two persons. Additional charges and resort fee will apply, and will be added to your daily rate, for more than 2 adults, children, tents (on an RV site), and 50 amp service.
- The rate includes 2 adults and up to 4 children. 6 max allowed on site. Additional adults (18 and older) on site, up to 4 total adults are $20 a night or $10 for a day pass.
- Rates are based on one camping unit and two vehicles (2 adults/4 children).
- Maximum of 6 persons with children per site; 4 adults per site.
- Children 17 years and under are free.
- Visitors must check-in at the office between 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., and must check out by 11 p.m.
- Holiday rates are higher.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are welcome.
- All pets must be kept on a short leash.
- Owners are required to pick up after their pets, assure their quietness and ensure they are always attended to.
- Vaccination papers required.
- Tent campers and visitors may not bring pets.
Campground Services & Information
- The primary occupants of any campsite must be adults over the age of 21.
- We cannot always guarantee a specific site. If a change is necessary, we will reserve a site in the same area.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the main lodge.