Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort561 Fleming Dairy Rd., Littleton, NC 27850 view map
- Open Dates: 04/01 - 11/01
- Number of Sites: 260
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 252-586-4121
- Zone: Southeast
Lake Gaston RV Campground in North Carolina
Woods, water and endless activities await you at this beautiful RV campground in North Carolina. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the North Carolina countryside, we're confident you will find everything you need for an enjoyable lakeside vacation. Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort offers guests world-class fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing days in the sun. Off-site activities aren't far - with the Museum of Life and Science, antique shopping and outlets close by.
Rediscover nature with Lake Gaston RV camping. The woods and shores offer endless opportunity for fun with family and friends.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Line Dancing
- Mini Golf
Starts: 04/24/2021 - Ends: 04/24/2021
Join us for the first weekend! It's our first night of music and dancing of the season. You don't want to miss out!
Cinco De Mayo
Starts: 05/01/2021 - Ends: 05/02/2021
Come join us for a fiesta this weekend as we celebrate Cinco De Mayo! Mexican Hat dances for all ages and children 8 and under are invited to take a swing at the pinata.
Starts: 05/08/2021 - Ends: 05/09/2021
Let's remind the moms in our lives on how special they are to us. Celebrate Mother's Day weekend with us! Get a special picture taken with your mom, and enjoy the fun activities together.
Armed Forces Day
Starts: 05/15/2021 - Ends: 05/16/2021
Please take time to honor and acknowledge our special military personnel! Show your Military ID and enjoy 10% off your purchase at the Trading Post (excludes alcohol and tobacco).
Memorial Day/Member Appreciation Day
Starts: 05/29/2021 - Ends: 05/31/2021
It's time to kick off the summer and our pool officially opens this weekend! Starting with Memorial Day weekend there will be weekly Friday night Bingo. Dress up your golf carts to honor our vets and heroes for their service. After a fun day of activities, enjoy an evening of music and dancing the night away and continue the party on Sunday afternoon at our spectacular Beach Party to celebrate our members!
Flag Day/Bingo Mania
Starts: 06/12/2021 - Ends: 06/13/2021
Proudly display your American Flag and lots of red, white, and blue all over the campground to show Pride in our Country! Also, this weekend is a dream come true for Bingo lovers. Join us for Bingo Mania. Poolside Bingo, Candy Bar Bingo, Kids Bingo, and regular Beach Bingo are in store for this weekend.
Starts: 06/19/2021 - Ends: 06/20/2021
Let's remind the dads in our lives how special they are to us as we celebrate Father's Day weekend. Get a special picture taken with your dad and enjoy fun activities together. Sign up for our first STEM series classes. Class #1 in our series. Prop racers. This class will be for grades 3-12. Starting Saturday at 11am. Class size is limited. Please sign up promptly at the Trading Post.
Independence Day Celebration
Starts: 07/03/2021 - Ends: 07/05/2021
Enjoy Patriotic paint activities, golf cart/bicycle parade and an evening of music and dancing. You can enjoy the Lake Gaston Fireworks from your boat or from the campground (date to be determined). Join us for Sunday Worship, and our spectacular DJ Beach party. Test your skills at our watermelon seed spitting contest!
Superhero Weekend/Annual Womanless Pageant
Starts: 07/24/2021 - Ends: 07/25/2021
Kids of all ages, even those young at heart are encouraged to dress up in their favorite superhero costume and share your superpowers! We are also looking for all guys (age 16 and up) to gather your beauty supplies and best outfits and strut the runway as you compete for the title in our Annual Miss Lake Gaston Womanless Pageant. STEM class #2 in our series. Balloon Cars. Grades 3-12 at 11am. Class size is limited. Please sign up promptly at the Trading Post.
Back to School/Field Day/First Responders Weekend
Starts: 08/14/2021 - Ends: 08/15/2021
Join us for a fun filled weekend as we go Back to School! It's Back to School Bingo time to win school supplies. Then Kids vs. Adults! Compete in a three-legged race, tug of war, and much more. Join us as we honor our First Responders and get an up-close look at their very important vehicles, meet these amazing people and learn more about their jobs. STEM Class #3 in our series. Straw Structures and Geodomes. Grades 3-12 at 11am. Class size is limited. Please sign up promptly at the Trading Post.
Labor Day and Member Appreciation Weekend
Starts: 09/04/2021 - Ends: 09/06/2021
It's the last blast of summer and we've crammed all your favorite activities into an action-packed weekend. The Littleton Lake Gaston Festival will be taking place nearby and features rides, crafts, and a car show. We'll have our Saturday night DJ followed by the Member appreciation party on the beach on Sunday.
Pay It Forward Weekend
Starts: 09/25/2021 - Ends: 09/26/2021
Annual fundraiser for a member in need or for an organization that is near and dear to our hearts. Join us at the cornhole tournament, bake sale, movie night, and other events as we raise money for a very worthy cause. STEM Class #4 in our series. Straw Rockets. Grades K-12 at 11am. Class size is limited. Please sign up promptly at the Trading Post.
Starts: 10/30/2021 - Ends: 10/31/2021
The Ghouls are awaiting the arrival of all ages. Celebrate Halloween with us! Trick-or-treating and our variety of Halloween contests and a cornhole tournament. Come out for a scary good time as the sun sets at Lake Gaston! Prepare yourselves for the haunted woods. You never know what might be lurking about! Join us later in the evening for the most Spooktacular DJ Dance!
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (252) 586-4121.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- All sites are first-come, first-serve. The maximum RV length is 38'. Campsites are heavily wooded with limited pull thrus and full hook ups.
- Honeywagon service is available for a nominal charge 3 times per week. Sign up is required the day before and the service is not available on your day of arrival or your day of departure.
- All boat slips must be reserved in person upon arrival, and are also first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only members are allowed to use Golf Carts at Lake Gaston.
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the pavilion/trading post.