Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort561 Fleming Dairy Rd., Littleton, NC 27850 view map
- Open Dates: 03/30 - 10/20
- Number of Sites: 237
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 252-586-4121
- Zone: Southeast
Lake Gaston RV Campground in North Carolina
Woods, water and endless activities await you at this beautiful RV campground in North Carolina. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the North Carolina countryside, we're confident you will find everything you need for an enjoyable lakeside vacation. Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort offers guests world-class fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing days in the sun. Off-site activities aren't far - with the Museum of Life and Science, antique shopping and outlets close by.
Rediscover nature with Lake Gaston RV camping. The woods and shores offer endless opportunity for fun with family and friends.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Line Dancing
- Mini Golf
Independence Day Celebration
Starts: 07/03/2020 - Ends: 07/05/2020
Enjoy the golf cart and bicycle parade, painting activities, and an evening of music and dancing. You can enjoy the Lake Gaston fireworks from your boat or from the campground (date os TBD). Join us for Sunday Worship, pancake breakfast and our spectacular DJ Beach party. Test your skills at our watermelon seed spitting contest!
Christmas in July/Craft, Bake & Yard Sale Weekend
Starts: 07/17/2020 - Ends: 07/19/2020
Christmas at the Lake is fun and remember to sign up for the site decorating contest! We'll also have a craft, bake, and yard sale across the campground! Out with the old, and in with the new!
Starts: 07/24/2020 - Ends: 07/26/2020
Kids of all ages, even those young at heart are encouraged to dress up as your favorite Superhero and share your super powers!
Back to School/Field Day/First Responder Weekend
Starts: 08/15/2020 - Ends: 08/16/2020
Join us for Back to School Bingo to win school supplies. Then Kids vs Adults! Compete in a three-legged race, tug of war, and much more. Join us as we honor our First Responders and get a closer look at their very important vehicles. Come meet these amazing people and learn more about their jobs! Take part in the Back to School DJ Teen Dance Party followed by the Adult Dance.
Labor Day and Member Appreciation Weekend
Starts: 09/04/2020 - Ends: 09/06/2020
Join us for the last bash of the summer! The Littleton Lake Gaston Festival will be taking place nearby and features rides, crafts, and a car show. Dance the night away on Saturday to our DJ followed by the Member Appreciation party on the beach on Sunday afternoon.
Pay It Forward Weekend
Starts: 09/25/2020 - Ends: 09/27/2020
Join us at the cornhole tournament, bake sale, movie night, and other events as we raise money for a very worthy cause!
Starts: 10/23/2020 - Ends: 10/25/2020
Come out for a scary good time as the sun sets at Lake Gaston! Join us for trick-or-treating, costume contest, and cornhole tournament! Prepare for the haunted hayride and you never know what might be lurking in the woods! Join us later in the evening for the most Spooktacular DJ Dance!
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (252) 586-4121.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- All sites are first-come, first-serve. The maximum RV length is 38'. Campsites are heavily wooded with limited pull thrus and full hook ups.
- Honeywagon service is available for a nominal charge 3 times per week. Sign up is required the day before and the service is not available on your day of arrival or your day of departure.
- All boat slips must be reserved in person upon arrival, and are also first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only members are allowed to use Golf Carts at Lake Gaston.
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the pavilion/trading post.