Lake Gaston RV Campground in North Carolina
Woods, water and endless activities await you at this beautiful RV campground in North Carolina. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the North Carolina countryside, we're confident you will find everything you need for an enjoyable lakeside vacation. Lake Gaston RV Campground offers guests world-class fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing days in the sun. Off-site activities aren't far - with the Museum of Life and Science, antique shopping and outlets close by.
Rediscover nature with Lake Gaston RV Campground. The woods and shores offer endless opportunity for fun with family and friends.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
10/27/2023 – 10/28/2023
The Ghouls are awaiting the arrival of all ages. Kick off the spooky weekend on Friday Karaoke! Come out for a scary good time as the sun sets at Lake Gaston! You never know what might be lurking about!!! Join us later in the evening for the most Spooktacular DJ Dance!
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Pets are permitted at the resort and must be kept on a leash. Pets are not permitted in buildings, pavilion, or pool, and most lake areas. There is a designated beach/lake area where pets are permitted to play/swim. Pets must not be left unattended and must be accompanied by owner when leaving a campsite or camper. Please clean up after your pets.
After Hours Arrival
- Guests must arrive by 11 p.m. Guests arriving after 11 p.m. will not be able to check-in. You may park in front of the campground and await the ranger's arrival in the morning.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- All sites are first-come, first-serve. The maximum RV length is 38'. Campsites are heavily wooded with limited pull-thrus and full hook-ups.
- Honeywagon service is available for a nominal charge 3 times per week. Sign up is required the day before and the service is not available on your day of arrival or your day of departure.
- All boat slips must be reserved in person upon arrival, and are also first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only members are allowed to use golf carts at Lake Gaston. All golf carts must be registered at time of arrival. Drivers must have proof of insurance. Only electric carts are permitted at the resort.
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the members' lounge.
- Visitors: Members may have a maximum of 10 people per site. Member must pre-register all visitors at the Trading Post or Office. Visitors who do not arrive with the member will be charged $5 vehicle fee per day and be given a car pass.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.