Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort561 Fleming Dairy Rd., Littleton, NC 27850 view map
- Open Dates: 03/30 - 10/20
- Number of Sites: 237
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 252-586-4121
- Zone: Southeast
Lake Gaston RV Campground in North Carolina
Woods, water and endless activities await you at this beautiful RV campground in North Carolina. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the North Carolina countryside, we're confident you will find everything you need for an enjoyable lakeside vacation. Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort offers guests world-class fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing days in the sun. Off-site activities aren't far - with the Museum of Life and Science, antique shopping and outlets close by.
Rediscover nature with Lake Gaston RV camping. The woods and shores offer endless opportunity for fun with family and friends.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Gaston RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Line Dancing
- Mini Golf
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (252) 586-4121.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- All sites are first-come, first-serve. The maximum RV length is 38'. Campsites are heavily wooded with limited pull thrus and full hook ups.
- Honeywagon service is available for a nominal charge 3 times per week. Sign up is required the day before and the service is not available on your day of arrival or your day of departure.
- All boat slips must be reserved in person upon arrival, and are also first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only members are allowed to use Golf Carts at Lake Gaston.
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the pavilion/trading post.