Discover Gettysburg's Best Accommodations...Just Minutes From Downtown Gettysburg!
Drummer Boy Camping Resort is the premier destination for our campers who are in search of unparalleled customer service. We are small enough to remain friendly,yet big enough to provide all the amenities our guests have come to expect. In addition, we provide a wide variety of recreational activities Click here for your entire family to enjoy.
Our camping resort offers 95 acres of wooded campgrounds and cabins in Gettysburg PA. We have over 400 sites available for seasonal and short term rental. For the customer that wants to be in luxury we have cabins, cottages and lofts.
Drummer Boy is within minutes of battlefield tours, ghost walks and newly constructed visitor center. We are conveniently located within easy driving to many area attractions in Washington D.C., Baltimore MD., Lancaster and Hershey Pennsylvania.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
All scheduled activities, events, and entertainment are subject to change or cancel without notice due to covid-19 restrictions. ========================================= Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Drummer Boy Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Catch and Release Fishing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
Cave Tour Closure at Drummer Boy
Due to ongoing maintenance, cave tours will be closed until further notice.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without prior notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Site check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- RV Site check-out: 1 p.m.
- Business office: (Mon – Thu) 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | (Fri – Sat) 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. | (Sun) 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Winter hours: (Mon – Thu) 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | (Fri) 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. | (Sat, Sun) closed
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Pools: Open Memorial Day – Labor Day. Hours vary depending on the season.
- Waterslide: 12 noon – 7 p.m. | (Mon – Thu) Jun 22 - Aug 15 | (Fri – Sat) Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside the normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Pet Policy & Associated Fees
- Pets are permitted, but please contact us directly about pets before arrival.
- Two (2) pets total and only permitted in designated “pet friendly” cabins and cottages.
- $150 clean up fee applied if pets are found inside property buildings.
- All pets must be kept on a leash (no longer than 6’) and under the control of the pet owner at all times. Do not tie up pets at site and leave them unattended.
- Please clean up after pets.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and the pets of their guests.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P.against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer) we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
WiFi & Fees
There are 4 complimentary hotspots: Lincoln Hall, arcade, activity pool, and pavilion. WiFi is available at the site for a fee.
Campground Services & Information
- Honey Wagon: No Honey Wagon Service
- RV Storage: No storage available.
- Golf Carts Operation & Rental: Please visit the front office for more information on reserving a golf cart. In order to rent or drive golf cart, guests must be 21 or older with a valid driver's license. Guests are encouraged to reserve golf carts in advance. In order to obtain rental confirmation, guests must pay in full and reserve a minimum of two (2) nights.
- Personal Golf Carts: Electric and gas carts are permitted. Proof of insurance is required. A $25 Golf cart registration fee is collected at check-in.
- Propane: Open only during season: Daily 9 a.m - 11 a.m and 3 p.m - 4 p.m. | 20 lbs. $21.20; 30 lbs. $29.68; 40 lbs. $37.10
Waterslide Instructions & Regulations
- The waterslide can be exhilarating and intense. Please observe before you participate in this activity.
- This slide is not advised for beginning swimmers. Participants must be a minimum 48 inches tall.
- Participation in this ride is restricted to individuals free from physical limitations which include but may not be limited to: pregnancy, history of heart, back, neck and/or joint problems. Individuals with any of the above listed conditions should not ride the waterslide.
- Follow all safety directions given by lifeguards.
- Enter the launch area only after being instructed to do so by the lifeguard. While on the ride you must keep legs crossed at ankles, extended straight ahead and wait.
- Once the lifeguard instructs you to proceed, keep arms crossed in front of your chest, and legs crossed at ankles throughout the entire ride.
- Caution advised! Due to the slippery surface of this ride the following activities are prohibited: standing, horseplay, kneeling, or aggressive stunts.
- Do not attempt to use your hands and/or arms, legs and/or feet to control the speed of the ride.
- Each person must go down the slide individually.
- Any violation of the rules could result in injury, or your ride privileges may be revoked.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.