RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country with an outdoor lifestyle
Spring Gulch RV Resort is more than just a campground. It's a full-amenity outdoor lifestyle coupled with the ultimate RV experience. Nestled on 115 beautiful acres in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, we’re confident our RV resort has something for everyone.
Our RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country provides a relaxing and exciting RV vacation complete with a variety of activities. With two Olympic-size swimming pools, a stocked fishing lake, and a spring-fed swimming lake with a white sandy beach, guests have no trouble finding fun in the sun. Ask our helpful staff about historic tours and sightseeing opportunities or bicycling through the scenic Amish farmlands.
Stay for a weekend, a week or enjoy a premier seasonal site. Book now. We're confident you’ll return year after year to Spring Gulch RV Resort in Pennsylvania Dutch Country!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Spring Gulch RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Childrens Programs - Fee
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Kids Activities
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
- Weekly Dances
- Lake Frontage
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
We've got the entire weekend planned with trick-or-treating, costume contests, and hayrides.
Haunted House Weekend I
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
It's the first weekend of our Spring Gulch Haunted House! We've planned a full weekend of trick-or-treating, costume contests, and hayrides!
Haunted House Weekend II
10/20/2023 – 10/22/2023
It's the second weekend of our Haunted House. We've got another weekend of trick-or-treating, costume contests, and hayrides.
Pumpkin Patch Weekend
10/27/2023 – 10/29/2023
Pick out a pumpkin from our patch and decorate/carve it for our contest.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without prior notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite & Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check-out: 2 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 864-8524.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- Mandatory 2 night reservations for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- 1 night midweek campsite reservations can be booked.
- 1 night campsite reservation for a weekend can only be booked on the day of arrival (overrides can only be approved by the property operations staff).
- 1 night rental reservation can be booked only 2 days in advance and there is a $10 surcharge.
- Pets are allowed
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.