Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
The Oaks at Point South RV1292 Campground Road, Yemassee, SC 29945 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 93
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 843-726-5728
- Zone: Southeast
Lowcountry RV camp near historic Savannah
Experience the beauty, relaxation and the perks of nature at The Oaks at Point South RV Resort. Within 45 minutes of this Lowcountry RV camp, you'll find attractions like Hilton Head, historic Savannah, Georgia, and the Atlantic Ocean. Our campground also boasts a convenient location near Interstate 95, allowing all of our guests to enjoy everything South Carolina has to offer.
Back at the resort, guests can look forward to an array of activities. Test your hand at mini golf, go for a swim, enjoy fishing or hit the trails for a hike. We're pet friendly, so don't forget your four-legged friends!
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at The Oaks at Point South RV. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Mini Golf
- Puzzles and Board Games
- Bike and Foot Trails
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (843) 726-5728.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- No refunds for early departure.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.