Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
The Oaks at Point South RV1292 Campground Road, Yemassee, SC 29945 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 93
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 843-726-5728
- Zone: Southeast
Lowcountry RV camp near historic Savannah
Experience the beauty, relaxation and the perks of nature at The Oaks at Point South RV Resort. Within 45 minutes of this Lowcountry RV camp, you'll find attractions like Hilton Head, historic Savannah, Georgia, and the Atlantic Ocean. Our campground also boasts a convenient location near Interstate 95, allowing all of our guests to enjoy everything South Carolina has to offer.
Back at the resort, guests can look forward to an array of activities. Test your hand at mini golf, go for a swim, enjoy fishing or hit the trails for a hike. We're pet friendly, so don't forget your four-legged friends!
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at The Oaks at Point South RV. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Mini Golf
- Puzzles and Board Games
- Bike and Foot Trails
Memorial Day Weekend
Starts: 05/28/2021 - Ends: 05/31/2021
Enjoy a relaxing holiday weekend exploring nearby historical sites! A list of recommendations is available at the office. Member appreciation cake and punch will be served Saturday afternoon.*
*Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
National Trails Day Weekend
Starts: 06/04/2021 - Ends: 06/06/2021
Let's get outdoors and explore this weekend as we enjoy National Trails Day. Enjoy a hike around the lake to observe the local wildlife. Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
Independence Day Celebration
Starts: 07/02/2021 - Ends: 07/04/2021
Join the excitement this holiday weekend! A list of local firework displays will be available at check-in. No fireworks allowed in the park. Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
Celebrate Thousand Trails!
Starts: 07/27/2021 - Ends: 07/27/2021
Be sure to stop by the office for your Thousand Trails surprise as we celebrate this day! Subject to change due to COVID-19.
Labor Day Celebration
Starts: 09/03/2021 - Ends: 09/06/2021
Relax and enjoy this holiday weekend! Let's show support for our military and veterans by hanging our patriotic flags. Join us for a wiener roast to bid Summer farewell. Bring your favorite summer side dish to share with 10. Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
Starts: 10/31/2021 - Ends: 10/31/2021
Best costume judging for the kids @ 5 in the clubhouse followed by Trick or Treating around the campground from 5:30 to 6:30. Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner
Starts: 11/25/2021 - Ends: 11/25/2021
Come celebrate! We all have so much to be grateful for. Join us in the clubhouse as we supply the bird and you bring a dish to share with 10. Football fans are welcome to stick around afterward to watch the game on tv. Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
The Oaks Christmas Celebration
Starts: 12/18/2021 - Ends: 12/18/2021
Come on down and share in the Christmas spirit! Join us in the clubhouse as we supply the ham and you bring your favorite holiday dish to share with 10. Subject to change due to limitations related to COVID-19.
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (843) 726-5728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.