Lake Conroe RV Campground in Texas
Experience family camping at its best with a visit to Lake Conroe RV Campground. Perfect for water lovers, this RV campground in Texas allows you to launch your boat right from the campground. Don't have a boat? No problem. Enjoy the 22,000-acre lake with a jon boat, paddle boat, kayak, or canoe available for rent. With the marina expansion and new beach there is even more fun to be had at this RV campground in Texas.
For land-goers, mini golf, basketball courts and a recreation hall are just a few of the on-site attractions. The RV Campground's convenient location allows for nearby exploring like visits to Splash Town, the Houston Zoo, Sam Houston Museum, and the Prison Museum.
Don't wait! Set up camp at Lake Conroe RV Campground, where 300 sites offer the perfect spot for your tent, pop-up or motor home. Our friendly staff looks forward to making your trip one to remember!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Conroe RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Children's Programs - Fee
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Kids' Activities
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
Vacation Cottages for Sale
3 Bed 2 Bath 1,144 Sq ft
Picture yourself in this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom doublewide home here at The Reserve @ Thousand Trails Lake Conroe! Stunning kitchen and dining areas with tons of storage space, and a working center island! Boasting tall tray ceilings with tons of lighting this beautiful home has all the space you could ask for! Thousand Trails Lake Conroe is the best kept secret in Willis Texas and offers more amenities than anywhere around! Private lake access, day use boat slips, private beaches, fishing ponds, huge resort style swimming pool with hot tub open year round, tennis courts, basketball courts, pickleball, mini-golf and MORE! Do not miss out on this beautiful home and come live your dream at The Reserve @ Thousand Trails Lake Conroe!!!View Listing
2 Bed 2 Bath 1,232 Sq ft
Your perfect getaway awaits in this stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home on Lake Conroe! Featuring SPACIOUS living areas and bedrooms, stainless steel appliances, TONS of cabinet storage, covered parking, storage shed and screened in back porch area this home has everything you could want in a vacation home!
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Call today to schedule a private showing!
Our amenities include direct private access to Lake Conroe, Private swimming beach, Private boat launch and fishing docks, Large resort style swimming pool and hot tub, pickleball courts, tennis courts, basketball courts, Sand Volleyball court, Fire pits and sitting areas with scenic views of Lake Conroe, Walking trails, Mini Golf, Fitness center, Dog park, Lakeside pavilions, Billiard room, Activity center, Shuffleboard, Private boat launch and fishing docks, Two fishing ponds, and much much more!
Your perfect second home awaits you here at The Reserve at Thousand Trails Lake Conroe!
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 936-856-7888
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 26 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- Guests must arrive by 10 p.m. Arrivals after 10 p.m. will not be able to check-in until the following morning.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Pull through and 50amp sites are premium sites. A $3 nightly premium fee will be charged at the park upon selection of a premium site.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.