Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Trails End RV Resort2001 S. Texas Blvd, Weslaco, TX 78596 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 71
The Choice of Discerning Texas Snowbirds
There are a lot of choices for 55+ communities in the Rio Grande Valley, but Trails End is the choice of discerning Texas Snowbirds. Located in Weslaco, Texas, there isn’t much you could ask for that isn’t within a short drive. But then again, Trails End is such a great place to live, you’ll be thinking of getting back home to the excitement when you are grocery shopping.
There is a variety of dining, golf, performing arts and shopping in the area to name just a few. On top of that there is an active residents association that will make sure that you have plenty to keep you busy. Come stay with us for a season or stay year around and enjoy all we have to offer. We’re anxious to show you what a great place Trails End is. Take a minute to make your reservation here and come check us out.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
PM Rental/1 bed/1 bath Pets OK
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information or contact the campground at (956) 968-5051 prior to arrival.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Electricity is additional cost for extended stays. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- There are no tent sites at Trails End RV Resort.