Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Araby Acres RV Resort6649 E. 32nd St., Yuma, AZ 85365-7621 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 337
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-344-8666
- Age Qualified
So much to do at this age-qualified Yuma RV resort!
Surrounded by the scenic views of Yuma, Arizona, Araby Acres RV Resort is an age-qualified resort with 330 campsites. At this Yuma RV Resort, where the average campsite is a spacious 1,750 square feet, enjoy the well manicured grounds and the friendly atmosphere.
We feature a full calendar of activities every month during the prime reservation season of October through March. With so many activities and amenities, you won’t know where to start your adventure. So whether driving down our tree-lined streets, watching the swans, or relaxing by the swimming pool, you'll be surrounded by tranquility and beauty throughout your stay at Araby Acres RV Resort in Yuma, Arizona.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage - 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)
These cozy 1-bedroom cottages offer all of the comforts of home. Sleeping accommodations include a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. The fully-equipped kitchen has a microwave, stove with oven, refrigerator, and all the utensils for a weekend getaway. In the living/dining area is a drop-leaf table that seats four and a flat screen TV. The full bathroom is comfortable and convenient. Linens included. Pet friendly option available.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Araby Acres RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Weekly Dances
- Red Hat Society
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Golf League
- Book Club
- Colorado River Rafting
- Check In Time: 2 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Age-qualified RV resort.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 833-6046.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall; WiFi hotspot in the south clubhouse for a fee.
- Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.