Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Araby Acres RV Resort6649 E. 32nd St., Yuma, AZ 85365-7621 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 337
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-344-8666
- Age Qualified
So much to do at this age-qualified Yuma RV resort!
Surrounded by the scenic views of Yuma, Arizona, Araby Acres RV Resort is an age-qualified resort with 330 campsites. At this Yuma RV Resort, where the average campsite is a spacious 1,750 square feet, enjoy the well manicured grounds and the friendly atmosphere.
We feature a full calendar of activities every month during the prime reservation season of October through March. With so many activities and amenities, you won’t know where to start your adventure. So whether driving down our tree-lined streets, watching the swans, or relaxing by the swimming pool, you'll be surrounded by tranquility and beauty throughout your stay at Araby Acres RV Resort in Yuma, Arizona.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage - 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)
These cozy 1-bedroom cottages offer all of the comforts of home. Sleeping accommodations include a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. The fully-equipped kitchen has a microwave, stove with oven, refrigerator, and all the utensils for a weekend getaway. In the living/dining area is a drop-leaf table that seats four and a flat screen TV. The full bathroom is comfortable and convenient. Linens included. Pet friendly option available.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Araby Acres RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card playing
- Card Room
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Weekly Dances
- Red Hat Society
- Arts & Crafts
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Golf League
- Book Club
- Colorado River Rafting
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is
- Age-qualified RV resort.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
For late arrival arrangements, please contact us.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
Pets are allowed.Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall and the south clubhouse.
- High Speed Internet is available through Jabba Communications for a fee.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.