Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Araby Acres RV Resort6649 E. 32nd St., Yuma, AZ 85365-7621 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 337
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-344-8666
- Age Qualified
So much to do at this age-qualified Yuma RV resort!
Surrounded by the scenic views of Yuma, Arizona, Araby Acres RV Resort is an age-qualified resort with 330 campsites. At this Yuma RV Resort, where the average campsite is a spacious 1,750 square feet, enjoy the well manicured grounds and the friendly atmosphere.
We feature a full calendar of activities every month during the prime reservation season of October through March. With so many activities and amenities, you won’t know where to start your adventure. So whether driving down our tree-lined streets, watching the swans, or relaxing by the swimming pool, you'll be surrounded by tranquility and beauty throughout your stay at Araby Acres RV Resort in Yuma, Arizona.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage - 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)
These cozy 1-bedroom cottages offer all of the comforts of home. Sleeping accommodations include a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. The fully-equipped kitchen has a microwave, stove with oven, refrigerator, and all the utensils for a weekend getaway. In the living/dining area is a drop-leaf table that seats four and a flat screen TV. The full bathroom is comfortable and convenient. Linens included. Pet friendly option available.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Araby Acres RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Weekly Dances
- Red Hat Society
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Golf League
- Book Club
- Colorado River Rafting
- Check In Time: 2 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Age-qualified RV resort.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 833-6046.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall; WiFi hotspot in the south clubhouse for a fee.
- Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.