Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Cactus Gardens RV Resort10657 S. Ave 9-E, Yuma, AZ 85365 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 428
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-342-9188
- Age Qualified
A fun Yuma RV resort near the mighty Colorado River
With over 300 days of sunshine in Yuma, Arizona, Cactus Gardens RV Resort is a perfect destination for a trip away from it all. Enjoy 14 acres and 428 sites at this Yuma RV Resort. Fishing and boating on the nearby Colorado River and Imperial Dam are popular activities for residents and guests.
Back at the resort, our Activity Director keeps things interesting with numerous activities including: weekly jam sessions, Saturday breakfast, Sunday church service, Tuesday and Thursday homemade doughnuts, Wednesday biscuits and gravy, bingo, live entertainment, shuffleboard, horseshoes, darts, daily pool exercise, line dancing, and assorted card games.
Book your trip to Cactus Gardens RV Resort today! 158 of our sites are available for reservations. Our staff is eager to make your retreat the best it can possibly be!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These cozy 1-bedroom cottages offer all of the comforts of home. Sleeping accommodations include a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. The fully-equipped kitchen has a microwave, stove with oven, refrigerator, and all the utensils for a weekend getaway. The full bathroom is comfortable and convenient. In the living/dining area is a table that seats four and a flat screen TV with cable. Linens included. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable pet fee of $200.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Cactus Gardens RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Planned Activities
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Weekly Potlucks
- Check In Time: 12 noon
- Check Out Time: 12 noon
- Age Qualified Community.
- Pets are allowed. Limit two pets per site. The following breeds of dogs are not allowed: Doberman, Pit Bull, Chow or Rottweiler.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9334.
Reservation, Payment, Deposit & Cancellation Policies:
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day per person.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations can be made online from your itinerary by clicking the "Cancel this Reservation" button.
- Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- For daily stays of less than one week, your credit card will be charged a one night deposit prior to arrival.
- For weekly stays of less than one month, your credit card will be charged a $200.00 deposit prior to arrival.
- If a RV site reservation is canceled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $4 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than 30 days.
Monthly and Seasonal Stays:
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date or by September 1 of the current year, which ever comes first.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of one month is required and will vary by resort and this is not to exceed $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- WiFi hotspot located in the Library.
- High speed Internet and site-side WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.