Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Cactus Gardens RV Resort10657 S. Ave 9-E, Yuma, AZ 85365 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 428
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-342-9188
- Age Qualified
A fun Yuma RV resort near the mighty Colorado River
With over 300 days of sunshine in Yuma, Arizona, Cactus Gardens RV Resort is a perfect destination for a trip away from it all. Enjoy 14 acres and 428 sites at this Yuma RV Resort. Fishing and boating on the nearby Colorado River and Imperial Dam are popular activities for residents and guests.
Back at the resort, our Activity Director keeps things interesting with numerous activities including: weekly jam sessions, Saturday breakfast, Sunday church service, Tuesday and Thursday homemade doughnuts, Wednesday biscuits and gravy, bingo, live entertainment, shuffleboard, horseshoes, darts, daily pool exercise, line dancing, and assorted card games.
Book your trip to Cactus Gardens RV Resort today! 158 of our sites are available for reservations. Our staff is eager to make your retreat the best it can possibly be!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These cozy 1-bedroom cottages offer all of the comforts of home. Sleeping accommodations include a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. The fully-equipped kitchen has a microwave, stove with oven, refrigerator, and all the utensils for a weekend getaway. The full bathroom is comfortable and convenient. In the living/dining area is a table that seats four and a flat screen TV with cable. Linens included. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable pet fee of $200.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Cactus Gardens RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Planned Activities
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Weekly Potlucks
- Check In Time: 12 noon
- Check Out Time: 12 noon
- Age Qualified Community.
- Pets are allowed. Limit two pets per site. The following breeds of dogs are not allowed: Doberman, Pit Bull, Chow or Rottweiler.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9334.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- WiFi hotspot located in the Library.
- High speed Internet and site-side WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.