Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Cultus Lake Thousand Trails RV Resort1855 Columbia Valley Highway, Lindell Beach, BC V2R 0E1 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 163
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 604-858-3932
- Zone: Northwest
A Fraser Valley RV campground providing a fun getaway for all ages
Come to Cultus Lake RV Resort and we'll make sure you have an outstanding time! From endless nearby hiking trails, water activities and the picturesque location of Fraser River Valley, Cultus Lake RV Resort is the perfect retreat for all ages. Avid fisherman can try their hand in the renowned Vedder River, the mighty Fraser River or Cultus Lake. Excursionists will love the shopping, miniature golf, water parks, ice cream and more found a short drive away in town.
On-site activities won't disappoint, as swimming in the heated outdoor pool and enjoying the indoor game room are great for both children and adults. Additionally, this Fraser Valley RV campground offers a diverse set of sites, ensuring each guest will enjoy their experience to the fullest. Take your pick! Be close to the pool, near the river, in a wooded area or away from it all. Even better, our 24 hour ranger is always on site to take make your stay better in any way possible.
Less than 20 minutes down the road is the city of Chilliwack. Here you can enjoy the perks of a big city without the big city crowds. Catch a movie, watch live entertainment, dine out or pick up some groceries to take back to the resort. Book your Cultus Lake RV Resort camping trip today!
Watch Us Grow!
Great news! We're excited to share that we're upgrading our WiFi network. We look forward to offering you better options to connect to the Internet.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- WiFi $$
- Satellite TV
Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
The 40' cottage sleep 6 people and include a queen bed in separate bedroom, a set of single bunk beds, and a full size sofa sleeper.
Linens not included but packages including bedding, bath and kitchen towels are available to rent for a nominal fee; please request when booking.
No pets in these rentals, please. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in this rental.
Cottage (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
The 40' cottages sleep 6 people and include a queen bed in separate bedroom, a set of single bunk beds, and a full size sofa sleeper.
Linens not included but packages including bedding, bath and kitchen towels are available to rent for a nominal fee; please request when booking
Pets welcome for an additional fee.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Cultus Lake RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Community Campfire
- Aqua Fit (seasonal)
- Water Volleyball (seasonal)
- Kids Crafts (seasonal)
- Community Socials and Dinners
- Bingo (seasonal)
- Hiking Trails
- Ping Pong
- Site Check In: 12 noon
- Site Check Out: 12 noon
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Maximum of 10 persons per site. More than 10 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5.00 per night fee.
- Pets are allowed. Pet fee in rentals is $10 per pet, per night up to a maximum of $50 per pet.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rentals require a refundable damage deposit at check in.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Low Voltage Issues: Low voltage conditions occur throughout the campground especially during high usage or hot/freezing weather conditions. Low voltage can damage electrical equipment so please use caution. We recommend the use of power surge protectors. At times we experience outages, please let a ranger know if your power is out. There are many things you can do to help the situation: 1. Convert appliances that run on both electric/propane to run on propane. i.e. Hot water tanks and refrigerators. 2. Run air conditioners/heaters only as needed. 3. Turn off air conditioners/heaters when away from your RV.