Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
San Francisco RV Resort700 Palmetto Ave., Pacifica, CA 94044 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 150
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 650-355-7093
SF Bay Area RV campground overlooking the Pacific Ocean
You will never want to leave San Francisco RV Resort! Just 15 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, Half Moon Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz and many other Bay Area attractions, the location of San Francisco RV Resort truly can't be beat. Our 150 paved and level sites accommodate the smallest RVs to 45 foot motor homes.
Guests enjoy stunning sunset views overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Naturally, the Pacific waves attract surfers, tide-pool adventurers and beach loungers.
Escape to this stunning San Francisco Bay Area RV campground. We enjoy clear blue skies and temperatures in the mid 60s to low 70s year round. Come any time of year and experience the beauty of the Pacific Ocean first hand at San Francisco RV Resort!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- WiFi Hotspot
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Business Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Download the form here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (650) 355-7093 ext 0 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the office. Additional WiFi available at the site for a fee.
- We do NOT allow tent camping. Please do not bring tents or truck camper shells to the resort when you camp.
- Due to size restrictions only motorhomes are permitted on Premium Inland sites.
- Our sites accommodate the smallest RVs to 45' motorhomes.
- The main office does not accept guests' packages and mail; packages will be returned to the sender. If a package is received and accepted, a $10.00 Mailbox Fee per package will be applied to your reservation. We encourage you to use an Amazon Locker or contact our local Post Office.