Tahoe Valley Campground
Sunny shores & snowy summits at a Lake Tahoe RV park
Experience the luxury of RV camping or the excitement of tent camping at Tahoe Valley RV Resort. Surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of towering pines and mountain vistas, this Lake Tahoe RV resort offers something for everyone. Enjoy amenities including a swimming pool, playground, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, volleyball, fishing and laundry facilities, to name a few. Enjoy the natural surroundings on the nearby beaches or strolling along the river. When you've finished exploring the great outdoors of Lake Tahoe, take a trip off site to the casinos of Stateline, Nevada. Book your next camping trip with Tahoe Valley RV Resort!
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tahoe Valley Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. Our activities change weekly; a current schedule will be at the front desk.
- Children's Playground
- Swimming pool
- Ping Pong
- Movie Nights
- Kids Crafts
- Candy Bingo
- Ice Cream Socials
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 530-541-2222
General Policies & Information
General Policies and Guidelines
VIEW MORE GUIDELINES HERE (PDF)
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Download the PDF form here.
- Pets are allowed at all sites except cabins and cottages. See more here.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellation 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.