Welcome to Your Ideal Outdoor Escape: Gateway to Yosemite
Perched just 15 minutes away from Yosemite National Park entrance, we reside comfortably at the center of numerous customer praises for our premium location. But our easy access to one of America's most beloved natural treasures is just the tip of the iceberg. Guests of all ages rave about the wealth of activities on offer, our well-kept facilities, and of course, our warm, friendly staff.
Unrivalled Accommodation and Unique Options
One delightful surprise for many of our guests is the eclectic range of accommodations available, from tenting to RV spots to our special "Scotty's Vintage House" that sleeps ten adults. Packed with windows revealing the park's jaw-dropping beauty, Scotty's Vintage House triggers a longing to soak in the natural scenery through every waking hour.
Our inventive River Yurts get special mention too. Not only spacious, quiet, and beautiful, but they come packed with amenities that guests tell us they "wish [they'd] extended our time".
The Personal Touch: Remembering Names and Moving Mountains
We're proud to be lauded for our friendly team who demonstrate a "go above and beyond" attitude. Our guests can't heap enough praise on our staff. From prompt and friendly service, to the extraordinary lengths team members like Katie, Jeff, and John have gone to make guests' stays hassle-free and memorable. Whether it's driving guests to local eateries or assisting with unexpected vehicle worries, we’re here to make your stay a breeze.
Pairing Essential Services with the Bare Necessities of Life
We strive to ensure our guests never have to interrupt their nature-centered escapades for supplies or creature comforts. Guests love our onsite store stocked with groceries, firewood, everyday items, gasoline, and diesel, all with an easy reach of their RV's parking spot. The campground's WiFI hotspot and coin-op laundry facilities are appreciated conveniences, linking the comfort of your home to the grandeur of Yosemite.
Kids? We've Got You Covered!
Little adventurers will feel equally at home here. Parents talk about us being "great for kids" with "plenty of activities for the whole family". We take our commitment to provide a family-friendly environment seriously and it shows in our clean and modern playground that never ceases to keep the little ones entertained.
Nature’s Splendor Awaits
Our "beautiful place" along the river attract travelers seeking peace, beauty and a hint of adventure. Be it admiring our resident deer family, hiking on various nature trails, swimming in the river or merely basking in the tranquillity under the shade of the giant trees, we offer it all.
Discover More than Just Yosemite
Besides Yosemite, guests adore the wider area's charms. We are located in close proximity to Groveland, a premium placer to pick up groceries, opening the door to wide array of new adventures outside the campground.
A Beautiful Campground for Today's Explorer
Our happy, satisfied guests tell it best when they talk about their experiences here at Yosemite Lakes RV Resort. Whether they're appreciating the stunning vistas, the "beautiful surroundings", our friendly staff, or the unique accommodation choices, we strive to ensure everyone has an unforgettable experience during their stay with us. We can't wait to welcome you for your Yosemite adventure!Back to Top
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Yosemite Lakes RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Mini Golf
- Children's Playground
- Pool Table
- Table and Board Games
- Fishing (Seasonal)
- Swimming (in the summer)
- Summer Bus to Yosemite National Park (additional fee)
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- RV and Campsite check-in: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center (209-962-0104): Thu-Mon 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Tue, Wed 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Front Desk: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- General Store: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged five years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Two-hour early check-in and/or two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30 each. Please contact the management office to inquire about availability.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
A Call Box is located to the right of the Welcome Center door. RV/tent site guests, press the on-call button to speak with a ranger. RV/tent site guests cannot set up after 10 p.m. due to campground quiet hours (10 p.m. - 8 a.m.).
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit will be held on account for a future stay.
- Rental Pet Policy: Pets are welcome. For those who camp with pets, there is a pet fee of $10 per pet per night for our pet-friendly rental. The fee may vary at select properties. Service animals are not pets. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding service animals. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal. Guests traveling with a service animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a service animal damage the rental.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.