Appreciate the beauty of your surroundings at our Florida Keys RV resort!
Experience paradise in the heart of the Florida Keys at Fiesta Key RV Resort! Tropical breezes wash across the grounds of our 28-acre resort located on our own private island. Surrounded by the breathtaking Gulf of Mexico, Fiesta Key RV Park offers plenty of ways to enjoy the Florida sunshine. In addition to the gulf, you can take a dip in our pool or spa. An on-site restaurant offers convenience while a bar on the beach and, WiFi hotspots are added bonuses.
Hook up your RV or check into one our rental cottages! Don’t miss out on this fabulous RV resort. Fiesta Key RV Resort is located in one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States. Unplug and unwind, you won't miss the cable! Popular nearby attractions include Long Key State Park, the Dolphin Research Center, and Bun n’ Mary’s Dive Center.
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fiesta Key RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Ocean Swimming & Snorkeling
- Basketball & Volleyball
- Tiki Bar & Cantina Restaurant
- Marina & Boat Slips
- Dog Run
- Scheduled Entertainment
- Planned Activities
Fiesta Key: Cable TV On The Way
While we continue to make improvements at Fiesta Key to better serve our guests, we currently do not have cable TV. Thank you for your patience as we work to add this amenity for the enjoyment of all.
General Policies & Information
General Policies and Information
VIEW MORE GUIDELINES HERE (PDF)
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Campsite/Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Guests aged 12 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Business Office: Sun – Thu: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. / Fri & Sat: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Hours may vary during holidays & special events and are subject to change.
- Quiet Time: 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to the information in your confirmed reservation.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
Extended Stays (An Extended Stay -- aka seasonal, long term stay -- is a stay of 28 days or more.)
- For stays of 28 days or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $1000 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Stays of one month or more are subject to a monthly electric fee of $75.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
WIFI Availability & Associated Fees
- Paid WIFI available monthly on sites through Jabba Communications. (Rates dependent on internet package selected)
- $5.95 per day - 5 Mb per second
- $14.95 per week - 5 Mb per second
- $29.95 per month - 5 Mb per second
- $34.95 per month - 10 Mb per second
- All pets must be always on a leash and wear a collar identifying the owner and phone number.
- No more than two common household pets (e.g., cats and dogs) in your RV with no weight limit restrictions.
- Rentals are dog friendly only. A max of two dogs with a combined weight limit of 50 pounds may be permitted in select rentals.
Campground Services & Information
- Smoking in rentals is prohibited.
- Reservations are required for all watercraft dry or wet prior to arrival to ensure accommodations.
- A utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Third party RV Rental companies that do drop off and pick ups at the resort must be verified with the resort prior to making any bookings to ensure their reservation is intact to avoid cancellations upon arrival.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.