Your Year-Round Vacation
From the moment you enter Forest Lake Village, your eyes will be delighted. Everything is so colorful that it spells “Florida” in the true sense of the word. Pastel-colored homes present a pretty picture on their green-grassed lots. Well-lit streets and sidewalks add to the charm.
Catch the sun’s rays rays glimmering off the lake’s placid waters and see the homes and trees in the background. Stay a few moments at the lakeside fishing pier and you may see a resident bringing in one of the large mouth bass and other fighting finny fellows that await your angling skill.
Visit the clubhouse with its swimming pools, sun deck, and Jacuzzi. The clubhouse also includes tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, and facilities for meetings, parties, dances, cards, arts and crafts.
Forest Lake Village is the relaxed, suburban Tampa, Florida lifestyle you’ve been waiting to find. It’s like being on vacation year-round where you live among friends in beautiful surroundings.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
Temporary Pool Closure
The pool and spa will be closing on 01/02/23 for approximately 30 days while the pool is resurfaced and a new paver pool deck is installed.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies are subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Site check-in: 1 p.m.
- Site check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (813) 782-1058.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.