Okeechobee KOA Resort
Welcome to Okeechobee KOA Resort!
Okeechobee KOA Resort is your tropical vacation campground featuring a palm-fringed 9-hole golf course, driving range and putting green. Nearby Lake Okeechobee, known as Florida's Inland Sea and referred to as the “Big O”, is the largest freshwater lake in Florida and offers the best boating and fishing in the area.
Activities are endless within the resort! Play tennis or pickleball, hike the Big O trail or soak in one of our 3 pools-kids/families/adults only. Visit our fully equipped fitness center for a great workout, or take in a 9-hole game of golf.
Okeechobee KOA Resort's full social calendar is filled with parades, parties, seasonal holiday celebrations-from Mardi Gras festivities to a Christmas decorating contest. After a day on Lake Okeechobee, swap fish stories over a cold one at the Shanty Lounge, or grab a bite to eat in the Lunch Box.
Big-rig friendly RV sites, furnished Deluxe Cabins, Camping cabins and Deluxe Tent campsites are available. Whether you're heading south for the winter, vacationing with your family, or hosting a group event, camp with us, where every day is special in this tropical paradise.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Golf Course
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Okeechobee KOA Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Live music at the Shanty Lounge
- Planned Seasonal Activities
- Bass Fishing on Lake Okeechobee
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Site check-in: 1 p.m.
- Site check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (813) 782-1058.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Electricity is an additional charge.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.