Thousand Trails Orlando
Fun-Filled RV Campground in Florida
2016 - 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner!
Looking for the perfect combination of fun in the sun and rest and relaxation? Thousand Trails Orlando RV Campground is an RV park in Florida designed just for that. Separate from the hustle and bustle of Florida tourist attractions, the Orlando RV Campground offers a tranquil setting along the shores of a spring-fed lake with sandy beaches.
Relax, mingle, or get active. At Orlando RV Campground, you can create the ideal visit. Our experienced staff members lead a wide variety of planned activities for all guests to enjoy. This RV campground in Florida offers the perfect location near local attractions including the popular Orlando theme parks.
Be sure to book your trip in advance! Orlando RV Campground fills up quickly. Our busiest time of the year is December 19 through March 31, but any time of year is a great time to visit! We look forward to making your Orlando RV Camping trip one to remember.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Rental
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Orlando RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Children's Playground
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Line Dancing
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Director
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 352-394-7575
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsites check-in: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- After hours check-in available. For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Front Desk at (352) 394-7575.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Electricity is an additional charge.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Front Desk: (352) 394-7575.
- GPS Address: 2110 Thousand Trail Blvd Clermont FL 34714
- Mailing Address: 2110 US HWY 27 S Clermont FL 34714
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.