Thousand Trails Moody Beach
Coastal RV Campground in Maine
If beauty and serenity are at the top of your list, then booking a Moody Beach RV Camping trip is the ticket to an enjoyable retreat. Just minutes from Ogunquit Beach, this RV campground in Maine offers activities that represent authentic coastal living. Get extreme with whale watching or deep sea fishing. Shop, hike or walk along the beach. Maine is known for its seafood, so be sure to enjoy the many great restaurants nearby.
Reserve a spot today at Moody Beach RV Campground in Maine. The beautifully wooded area will provide peaceful views for your entire stay. Tent sites, full hookup pull thru sites and rentals accommodations are available for all of your camping needs.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Moody Beach RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Arts & Crafts
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
06/09/2023 – 06/11/2023
As the summer heats up, we're gonna cool things off. Kids, get your water guns ready for water pistol battle. Then launch yourself down the huge slip and slide.
Fathers' Day Weekend
06/16/2023 – 06/18/2023
Treat dad to a gift, right before you dip him in the dunk tank!
BBQ Chicken Cook-off
06/23/2023 – 06/25/2023
May the best BBQ chicken recipe win.
Independence Day Weekend
06/23/2023 – 06/25/2023
Come celebrate our nation history with a parade, live music, and much much more.
Wet and Wild Weekend
07/07/2023 – 07/09/2023
Come play sponge dodgeball, water tag, and so much more.
Christmas In July
07/21/2023 – 07/23/2023
There will be no snow on this Christmas day, but that won't stop us from being festive! Join us for site decorating contests, gingerbread houses, and more!
Marvel vs DC
07/28/2023 – 07/30/2023
Bring your kids for the costume contests. Plus, enjoy a trivia contest then a movie.
One Sweet Weekend
08/04/2023 – 08/06/2023
Are you bold enough to take on our chocolate syrup slip and slide? What about our minute to win it games that will leave you covered in your dessert? Come check out these activities and more on this "sweet" weekend.
All About Dogs Weekend
08/11/2023 – 08/13/2023
Join us for a dog show and may the best pup win.
Boohoo Back to School Blues
08/18/2023 – 08/20/2023
Summer is almost over. So kids, this is your weekend! Battle it out with adults in the final wet wagon water battle and balloon fight of the season.
BBQ Ribs Cook-off
08/25/2023 – 08/27/2023
May the best cook win this weekend.
Labor Day Weekend
09/01/2023 – 09/03/2023
We'll have arts and crafts, an ice cream social, live music, and more!
Celebrate the Campfire Weekend
09/08/2023 – 09/10/2023
Learn survival skills then hang out by our community fire for s'mores on Saturday night!
Relax and Rewind
09/15/2023 – 09/17/2023
Relax with some acoustics by the pool!
09/22/2023 – 09/24/2023
Join us on Saturday night for s'mores and socialization by the fire.
Moody Beach Chili Cup
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
Best chili in the campground wins the Chili Cup and prizes.
Halloween Weekend 1
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
We'll have trick or treating, a magic pumpkin farm, and more!
Halloween Weekend 2
10/20/2023 – 10/22/2023
Don't miss our second and final halloween weekend. We'll have trick or treating, magic pumpkin farm, and more.
10/27/2023 – 10/29/2023
Don't miss our last community fire. Come say goodbye until next year.
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 207-646-4586
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside the normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Linens are not included in our rentals but are available for an additional $25.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.