Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Narrows Too Camping Resort1150 Bar Harbor Rd., Trenton, ME 04605 view map
- Open Dates: 05/01 - 10/18
- Number of Sites: 206
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 207-667-4300
All-Inclusive RV Resort in Maine
Come enjoy everything this beautiful waterfront RV resort in Maine has to offer. At Narrows Too RV Resort, many of our campsites boast spectacular ocean views. Additionally, we offer all the amenities every camper wants and needs. A heated swimming pool, hiking trails, community fire circles and entertainment center are perfect for relaxing with friends and family.
Want to see more off site? You can be hiking in Acadia National Park or strolling through historic Bar Harbor within minutes of this spectacular RV resort in Maine. Come for a few days...you'll want to stay for the season! We’re waiting for you at Narrows Too RV Resort.
Pre Check-in Requirement for Maine Guests
To comply with state requirements and to help “Keep Maine Healthy,” beginning June 26, all guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) must complete a Certificate of Compliance form prior to staying with us. Please download and fill out the Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) before heading to your site or rental. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
The cozy, single family cabins at Narrows Too are nestled between the pines near the ocean. Each cabin has a twin bunk over a queen bed and two single bunks opposite. Linens not provided. Some restrictions may apply. No Smoking or Pets allowed.
The Resort Cottages sleep 4 people and include one bedroom with queen bed, full size pullout in living area. Linens not provided. No smoking or pets. Some restrictions may apply..
Cottage - Loft (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These cottages have a loft that the kids will love! Sleeping accommodations include a queen bed in the bedroom, full-size sleeper sofa in the living area, and loft with room for 2 small children. Bedding for loft space and linens not provided. No smoking or pets. Some restrictions may apply.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Narrows Too Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Community potlucks
- Ice cream socials
- Magic shows
- Community campfire socials
- RV Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (207) 288-8106.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds MHC Property Management L.P. have on deposit for me against what I owe.
- As of June 26, 2020, all guests (except residents of CT, ME, NH, NY, and VT) are required to complete a Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) prior to their stay with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out, holiday weekends, no shows or special promotions.
- If you want to reserve an RV site for a holiday, we require a three or four night minimum stay.
RV Deposit Policy:
- Monthly Reservations: $250 Deposit
- Seasonal Reservations $500 Deposit
- No tents allowed. If tent camping is desired, see our sister resort, Mount Desert Narrows (2 miles away).
- It will take up to 48 hours for the property to receive your reservation information and complete the processing of your booking.
Rental Deposit Policy:
- Rentals: $250
- Refundable damage deposit required at check-in: $200