Thousand Trails Gateway to Cape Cod
A peaceful hidden gem Cape Cod RV resort
Explore The Cape with a visit to our Cape Cod RV Campground. Conveniently located near ocean beaches, Gateway to Cape Cod features RV camping access to beautiful, wooded sites and an array of amenities and activities to enjoy. Explore the scenery along bike paths, spend a day splashing in the ocean, fish along the shores or get out on the water in a kayak or canoe.
Gateway to Cape Cod RV Campground is a true hidden gem. It's close to attractions like Plymouth Rock yet away from the hustle and bustle. Our friendly staff looks forward to helping you create a memorable vacation, whether you prefer to unwind by the campfire or pursue more adventurous activities. Our Cape Cod RV Campground encompasses the essence of a true Cape Cod vacation.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Satellite TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gateway to Cape Cod RV. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 508-763-5911
General Policies & Information
- Campsite Check-in: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- All Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Pool Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. by appointment
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (508) 763-5911.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrvial date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.