Stroll the world's longest freshwater boardwalk near this Port Huron RV campground
Wooded wilderness, a flowing river and rolling hills are all within reach when you visit St. Clair RV Campground in Port Huron. Guests of St. Clair RV Campground can enjoy all kinds of water sports, including swimming, fishing, boating, or just spend time watching freighters from the longest freshwater boardwalk in the world. For off site attractions, this Port Huron RV campground is just an hour from the world-renowned Henry Ford Museum, the Detroit Zoo, and three major casinos. Don’t forget your passport! St. Clair RV Campground is only 12 miles from the Blue Water Bridge crossing to Sarnia, Canada.
Ask our staff about places to visit or eat near our RV campground in Port Huron. We're eager to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at St Clair RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
Cinco de Mayo
05/05/2023 – 05/07/2023
Happy Cinco de Mayo! This weekend we have piñatas for kids and adults. Plus, enjoy tacos, a margarita bar, and music.
Memorial Day Weekend
05/26/2023 – 05/29/2023
We've planned a fun weekend! Don't miss the pancake breakfast or flag ceremony. Plus, the local high school band will lead in a parade.
Relay Race Weekend
06/02/2023 – 06/04/2023
Are you ready to rumble? Bring your team for the relay competitions, pool races, and more!
06/09/2023 – 06/11/2023
We're planning a super weekend! Bring your superhero costume and join in the superhero parade.
Father's Day Weekend
06/16/2023 – 06/18/2023
Fathers come celebrate your day with us. Build a boat with your child and enter it in the boat race.
4th of July Weekend
06/30/2023 – 07/03/2023
Happy birthday United States of America! Join us as we celebrate our nation's history with a parade, live band, BBQ, and pool party.
Cops & Robbers
07/07/2023 – 07/09/2023
We've got a ton of fun things planned for this weekend. Put your friends in jail for a price. They must post bail. Funds raised go to charity.
07/21/2023 – 07/23/2023
Come, join in the fun and games this weekend at the DJ pool party and hulu competition.
07/28/2023 – 07/30/2023
Dig out your poodle skirts and grease your hair for a rock and roll weekend. Enjoy our throwback celebration to a time of sock hops and Elvis.
08/04/2023 – 08/06/2023
We've got enormous fun planned this weekend. Come experience our titanic hayride. Plus, join in the cardboard boat races.
08/11/2023 – 08/13/2023
We've got a professional casino night planned this weekend. We'll have a kids' casino, raffle and a poker run.
Medieval Times Weekend
08/18/2023 – 08/20/2023
AXE THROWING, TURKEY LEGS, TOMATO THROWING, JOUSTING
Whether you're a knight, princess, or court jester this weekend is for you! Come enjoy delicious smoked turkey legs plus jousting, axe and tomato throwing.
08/25/2023 – 08/27/2023
Join us for a fun weekend. You will love the beer tent and the site-to-site bear walk. On Saturday, enjoy the sounds of Kari Holmes.
Labor Day Weekend
09/01/2023 – 09/03/2023
Come kick up your feet and relax with us all weekend. We'll have a parade, BBQ, and sample craft beer.
09/15/2023 – 09/17/2023
The world champion of hide and seek is the inspiration for this weekend! Enjoy the fun and Bigfoot inspired crafts.
Halloween Weekend #1
09/22/2023 – 09/24/2023
We'll kick off our first Halloween weekend with some howling good fun. Come in your best costume for the costume contest and be ready for a trick or treat. We'll have a DJ, karaoke, hayrides, and pumpkin painting.
Halloween Weekend #2
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
The howling good fun continues on our 2nd Halloween weekend. Come in your best costume for the costume contest. Be ready for a trick or treat and some spooky site decorations. We'll have a DJ, karaoke, hayrides, and pumpkin launching.
Fall Festival Weekend
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
This is the perfect time of year for a potluck and our annual chili cook-off. You won't want to miss it!
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
It's time to say goodbye to another great camping season.
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
General Policies & Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campsite & Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (810) 329-7129.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit for me against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.