Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Alpine Lake RV Resort78 Heath Rd, Corinth, NY 12822 view map
- Open Dates: 05/01 - 10/11
- Number of Sites: 496
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 518-654-6260
Lake George RV resort in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains
Nestled between Lake George and Saratoga Springs just outside the beautiful Adirondack Forest Preserve, Alpine Lake RV Resort offers a unique opportunity to get away from it all. With over 400 acres to enjoy, spend the day fishing, hiking or biking on our many trails, or enjoying the beautiful mountains at this Lake George RV resort. Find the comforts of home with lodging accommodations like our private campsites, homestyle rentals or cottages.
Off site, guests can enjoy an array of local attractions and activities. Take a steamboat cruise, brave the thrilling rides at The Great Escape, or walk through a thrilling wax museum in Lake George Village. Grab a bite to eat at a Saratoga restaurant or shop along Victoria Broadway. Together, Saratoga Springs and Lake George have everything to make a memorable family vacation.
Immerse yourself in a setting of unparalleled natural beauty, charm, and elegance with a trip to Alpine Lake RV Resort. We look forward to sharing our quiet little corner of the Adirondacks with you soon.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
Water View Cabin (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
The beauty of Goose Bay right from the front porch!
Each cabin will sleep up to 6 people with a queen bed in one bedroom, a twin-over-full bunk bed in the other and a full-size pull-out couch in the living room. Enjoy the comfort of a full bathroom and a full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen televisions, heat, air conditioning and more. We round out the accommodations with dinnerware for 6, pots & pans for cooking convenience and linens! Linens included: bed sheets, bedspreads, pillows, and bath towels. In addition to everything listed above, these cabins feature: a fanned porch, charcoal grill, fire-ring, picnic table, a direct view of the bay & Alpine Lake, and are only a short distance from great fishing and boating!
Pets are not allowed in any of our rentals.
No smoking is allowed in any of our rentals.
Waterfront Cabin (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
Enjoy the picturesque wonder of Woodland Lake!
Each cabin will sleep up to 6 people with a queen bed in one bedroom, a twin-over-full bunk bed in the other and a full-size pull-out couch in the living room. Enjoy the comfort of a full bathroom and a full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen televisions, heat, air conditioning and more. We round out the accommodations with dinnerware for 6, pots & pans for cooking convenience and linens! Linens included: bed sheets, bedspreads, pillows, and bath towels. In addition to everything listed above, these cabins offer: a screened-in porch, charcoal grill, fire-ring, picnic table, direct access to the lake for boating & fishing, and are only a short walk to the pools and beach area!
Pets are not allowed in any of our rentals.
No smoking is allowed in any of our rentals.
Plan ahead for your next camping adventure here at Alpine Lake! We offer a wide variety of weekly activities. Theres no end to the fun and excitement!
We currently offer the following activities:
- Horseshoe tournaments
- Corn Hole tournaments
- Children’s activities
- Live entertainment (peak-peak season and holiday weekends)
Starts: 07/22/2021 - Ends: 07/25/2021
Aloha!! This weekend will be filled with games, poolside music, Hawaiian hayrides, limbo contests, and a super fun wet & wild bouncy slide. Test your ingenuity and engineering skills by building and racing your very own cardboard boat. Will your boat make it to the finish line? Don't miss stopping by the restaurant for pulled pork sandwiches all weekend long and enjoy them luau style. Live music at the pavilion will round out your stay!
Starts: 07/30/2021 - Ends: 08/01/2021
This weekend is all about WATER! We will host belly flop contests, water balloon fights, a rubber duck race, a Reverse Bucket Dump, and a Glow pool party. Plus, to add to the wet and wild fun, be sure to pack the water guns for the campground-wide water fight. Kids, grab your squirt guns. Campers, break out the water hoses. Water will be everywhere during the Water Wagon Hayride.
Wild West & Golf Cart Rodeo
Starts: 08/06/2021 - Ends: 08/08/2021
Howdy y'all! Grab your 10-gallon hats, boots and spurs. It's time for our annual Golf Cart Rodeo Poker Run. Be sure to sign up early, and have your cart charged to the max as you'll be competing to get the best poker hand in the park. Prizes will be awarded for the best hand and best time at each station. Be sure to bring the kids' bicycles, this year we'll also be holding a kid-friendly Bike Rodeo. Stations will be set up throughout the park for the kids to test their biking skills. Yeehaw!
Halloween Part 1 of 2
Starts: 08/13/2021 - Ends: 08/15/2021
It's all about the costumes, candy, and decorations. Let's kick off the haunting season with creepy cornhole and haunted horseshoes. Followed up by a ghostly, ghoulish golf cart parade, a Spooktacular site decorating contest, scary story hayrides, and more. Top off the weekend with a kids costume contest and trick-or-treating through the park.
Starts: 08/20/2021 - Ends: 08/22/2021
Break-out the gloves and goggles. This weekend we'll be holding fun and messy science experiments all weekend long. Make your own slime, erupting volcanoes, and much, much more!
Candyland & Chocolate Lovers
Starts: 08/27/2021 - Ends: 08/29/2021
Super sweet & candylicious! Join us for a candy-filled weekend. Show off your cupcake decorating skills, find the hidden candy in our scavenger hunt, play a life-sized game of candy land, enjoy ice cream at our social and some fun with candy bar bingo.
Labor Day & Mission Impossible
Starts: 09/03/2021 - Ends: 09/06/2021
This is a mystery filled weekend. Put on your thinking caps to solve the puzzles. There will be a crafting session to create a coded message to help find the secret messages around the park in the scavenger hunt. Can you complete the laser maze obstacle course?
Starts: 09/10/2021 - Ends: 09/12/2021
Our annual chicken barbeque weekend kicks off the fall camping season. You could be a lucky winner. Dance the night away Saturday night with a DJ in the pavilion. Chicken BBQ prices: Adult $10/each and children $5/each.
Meatballs to the Walls
Starts: 09/24/2021 - Ends: 09/26/2021
Calling all chefs! It's competition time here at Alpine Lake RV Resort. Be sure to pack an extra crock pot and bring on the meatballs. Make 'em! Bring 'em! Eat 'em! How do your meatballs stack up to the competition? Sign up as a competitor or be a taste tester. Whose meatballs are the best? Let's eat and find out!
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV/tent campsite check-in: after 1 p.m.
- RV/tent campsite check-out: before 12 noon
- Rental check-in: after 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: before 11 a.m.
- The primary occupants of any site/rental accommodation must be at least 21 years of age.
- Guests/visitors under 16 years of age, at the time of check-in, are considered children.
- Pets are welcome. We do not allow pets in rental accommodations; however, we do allow documented service animals and a documented service animal may have stayed in a vacation rental. In the state of New York ADA law, a service animal means any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under the new NYS ADA law.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the resort directly at (518) 654-6260 prior to arrival.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- You will be charged a deposit at booking, up to 1-night rack rate. Any remain balance will be due prior to your arrival date.
- The rates displayed do not include any service fees, optional incidentals, applicable tax or gratuities.
- All reservations are based on 2 people. Additional people may be charged an extra fee for each day of the reservation. There is no discount for one person reservations.
- There is a maximum of 6 people allowed per reservation.
- Visitors are permitted. Day and/or overnight visitors are charged an additional fee.
- One RV or tent allowed per site. There is an additional $10/per night fee for 1 additional tent per site.
- There is a 3-night minimum for each of the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
- Holiday rates may be higher.
- During July and August, there is a 7-night minimum stay for lake front and rental reservations.
- If you use a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Camping is an outdoor experience. As such, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature or for early departures.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to 1-night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Entrance onto Alpine Lake RV Resort constitutes permission for management to photograph/record the guest/visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting picture or recording for any lawful purpose without compensation to the guest/visitor.
- All guests/visitors assume all risks and dangers related to the act of camping in an outdoor environment. Risks and dangers include, but are not limited to, the dangers and risks of encountering insects or animals; participating in recreational activities (such as: hiking, biking, swimming, boating, etc.); or exposure to inclement weather. Guest/visitor agrees that the resort, its owners, agents, and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such risks and danger.