Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
PA Dutch Country RV Resort185 Lehman Rd., Manheim, PA 17545 view map
- Open Dates: 04/09 - 10/31
- Number of Sites: 247
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 717-665-2500
- Zone: Northeast
Wooded RV Campground in Pennsylvania
RV camping just got a little bit better. Take a trip to PA Dutch Country RV Camping and discover a perfect getaway for individuals, couples, families and friends. Located in the heart of Lancaster County, this RV campground in Pennsylvania offers more than great RV camping; it is also surrounded by the sights and sounds of Amish Country. Experience the traditional Amish lifestyle with unique sightseeing and shopping, including handcrafted woodwork, quilts and pottery. Make sure you venture out with an empty stomach! Local restaurants specialize in hearty homestyle cooking.
As a premier RV campground in Pennsylvania, PA Dutch Country RV Camping offers wooded campsites with convenient three point hook-ups and other amenities to make your visit comfortable and convenient. Book your trip today!
- Swimming Pool
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- WiFi $$
PM w/Covered Porch/7 NO Pets
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at PA Dutch Country RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Campsite Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Campsite Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Rental Unit Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (717) 665-2500.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
- Mandatory 2 night reservations for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- 1 night midweek campsite reservations can be booked
- 1 night campsite reservation for a weekend can only be booked on the day of arrival. (Overrides can only be approved by the Property Ops. Staff)
- 1 night rental reservation can be booked only 48 hours in advance with a $10.00 surcharge.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.