Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
PA Dutch Country RV Resort185 Lehman Rd., Manheim, PA 17545 view map
- Open Dates: 05/02 - 10/25
- Number of Sites: 247
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 717-665-2500
- Zone: Northeast
Wooded RV Campground in Pennsylvania
RV camping just got a little bit better. Take a trip to PA Dutch Country RV Camping and discover a perfect getaway for individuals, couples, families and friends. Located in the heart of Lancaster County, this RV campground in Pennsylvania offers more than great RV camping; it is also surrounded by the sights and sounds of Amish Country. Experience the traditional Amish lifestyle with unique sightseeing and shopping, including handcrafted woodwork, quilts and pottery. Make sure you venture out with an empty stomach! Local restaurants specialize in hearty homestyle cooking.
As a premier RV campground in Pennsylvania, PA Dutch Country RV Camping offers wooded campsites with convenient three point hook-ups and other amenities to make your visit comfortable and convenient. Book your trip today!
- Swimming Pool
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- WiFi $$
Cottage - 38' Deluxe (Sleeps 8/No Pets)
The 38' deluxe rentals sleep 8 (4 adults/4 children) and include one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with bunk beds, bunk beds in hallway, and a pullout sofa with double bed. The majority of cottages have decks, but linens are not provided.
No pets in these rentals please. Although we do not allow pets in this rental, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in this cottage.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at PA Dutch Country RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
Murder Mystery Weekend
Starts: 09/25/2020 - Ends: 09/27/2020
Bring your best detective skills with you to the interactive Murder Mystery dinner so that you can conduct an inquiry to determine "who did it." Create a mystery themed craft to help with the investigation at dinner. Bring your luck with you and play some games of bingo this weekend.
Country Hoedown Weekend
Starts: 10/02/2020 - Ends: 10/04/2020
This is going to be an entertaining fun filled weekend, starting off with a Chili cook-off. Can you defeat the reigning Chili champion? We will be building a hoedown themed craft for your enjoyment, followed up with bingo. Come enjoy the hoe down with a live country band playing your much-loved country hits.
Starts: 10/09/2020 - Ends: 10/11/2020
Begin your day with an awesome homemade breakfast. Next, craft an autumn tree for this harvest weekend. Make your best harvest dessert for the PA Dutch Country Harvest Dessert Contest. Will your delicious dessert be voted the best, so that we can award that title to you? Before you enjoy an evening by the fire, share in a few games of Candy Bar Bingo with your fellow campers.
Zombie Apocalypse Weekend
Starts: 10/16/2020 - Ends: 10/18/2020
Help! the Zombies have taken over PA Dutch Country, it is an invasion of frightening creepy fun Zombies. Climb aboard the Zombie wagon ride if you dare! Help us decide who has the best Halloween decorated site. Craft your own menacing Zombie. Take part in the trick or treat throughout the campground. Then gather for a few games of bingo but watch out for the zombies. Share in a chilling evening by the fire to end the invasion.
Halloween Dance Weekend
Starts: 10/23/2020 - Ends: 10/25/2020
Get ready for a fun filled weekend starting off with a ghostly craft, next up, trick-or-treat throughout the campground. Then go on a terrifying haunted wagon ride, be watchful for the creatures of the night. Please join us for the last evening by the fire. This is the end of our season so let's dance our last dance for the 2020 season with a lively DJ. Dress in your Halloween costume, there will be an age group costume contest during the dance.
- Campsite Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Campsite Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Rental Unit Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (717) 665-2500.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
- Mandatory 2 night reservations for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- 1 night midweek campsite reservations can be booked
- 1 night campsite reservation for a weekend can only be booked on the day of arrival. (Overrides can only be approved by the Property Ops. Staff)
- 1 night rental reservation can be booked only 48 hours in advance with a $10.00 surcharge.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.