Poconos RV Camp in Pennsylvania
Timothy Lake North RV Campground offers a scenic and peaceful Pocono setting for campers. The whole family will enjoy this RV campground in Pennsylvania, with activities suitable for both children and adults. Have a large group? No problem. Timothy Lake North offers camping sites in all sizes, accommodating the largest of motor homes to the smallest of tents.
No RV or tent? Then, spend your next vacation at one of the spacious park model rentals available next door at Timothy Lake South RV Campground for your short-term or long-term retreat.
There is something for everyone at Timothy Lake North. We are a seasonal RV campground in Pennsylvania situated in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, with a variety of restaurants, shopping and a theater in downtown Stroudsburg, just minutes from the campground.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Timothy Lake North RV. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Activities Coordinator
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Sand Badminton
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
(TTCP Members see your Member Details for additional guidelines)
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Cabin check-in: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age: 21 years
After Hours Check-in
- Cabin check-ins not permitted after 8 p.m.
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
- If arrival time is after 11 p.m., you will dry-dock in the parking lot until the following morning.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Timothy Lake North does NOT offer cable, vacation rentals, linen, pillows, or blankets. The South campground has vacation rentals (no linen, pillows, or blankets) and DVDs.
- WiFi - $3.96
- Shawnee Mountain E-Ticket Center: Timothy Lake South has all your Festival & Winter Events Tickets at a discount price for our members. Our members also get discounts for all the Spring, Summer and Fall Festivals. Additionally, we offer discounted tickets for skiing & tubing.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.