Wooded RV Campground in Tennessee
A beautifully wooded RV camp in Tennessee is within reach when you book a Natchez Trace RV Camping trip. Don't forget your camera! This picturesque Tennessee RV campground features 830 acres of stunning views in a relaxing environment. There's also plenty to do at Natchez Trace. Take a pontoon tour on our 3-mile lake. Anglers can fish for bass, shellcracker and crappie.
Exploring outside Natchez Trace RV Campground can be just as exciting. Located just southwest of Nashville, Natchez Trace RV Campground offers guests easy access to this active city full of nightlife, museums, live entertainment, theme parks and more. Furthermore, interesting day trips include Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch in Hurricane Mills and the home of President James Polk in Columbia.
- Swimming Pool
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Natchez Trace RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Playground
- Children's Program
- Church Service
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
Natchez Trace Pool Closure
Due to unforeseen circumstances, our pool will remain closed throughout the entire 2023 season. We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Ranger Station Hours (CST): May-Sep: Sun-Thu 8 a.m.-6.p.m., Fri-Sat 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Oct-Apr: Mon-Sat 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sun 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Two-hour early check-in for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please call (931) 796-3211.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- All of our sites are 30amp only.
- Country Store: (931) 796-3422
- Business Office: (931) 796-3212
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.