Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Bay Landing RV Campground2305 Hwy 380 W, Bridgeport, TX 76426 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 224
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 940-683-3019
- Zone: Southeast
Dallas RV campground on the shores of scenic Lake Bridgeport
Conveniently located just one hour from Dallas-Fort Worth, Bay Landing RV Campground offers lakefront campsites and rental cabins that are perfect for any vacationer. Situated amid stunning scenery along the shores of Lake Bridgeport, Bay Landing provides access to one of the prettiest lakes in Texas. Whether you're looking for an action-packed trip filled with fishing, swimming and boating or a relaxing getaway lounging along our shores, the friendly staff at Bay Landing is dedicated to helping you take full advantage of the facilities, amenities and activities found at this beautiful Dallas RV campground.
We are confident our RV campground is your one-stop destination for the perfect retreat. Area attractions within 45 minutes of the campground include Texas Motor Speedway, WindStar Casino, Billy Bob's, Fort Richardson State Park and the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Bay Landing RV Campground offers visitors the trip of a lifetime. Make a Bay Landing camping trip an annual tradition.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Boat Rental
- Bike Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
Cabin - A Frame
These A-frame cabins sleeps 6 people and include 2 queen beds in the upstairs loft and one full size futon downstairs. Inside amenities include a 4-burner stovetop (no oven), a refrigerator, small microwave, taoster and coffee maker. Linens are included. Pots, pans, dishes and utensils are included.
Pets welcome for additional fee.
Cabin - Deluxe (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
In these deluxe cabins are 2 queen beds and a full size futon. The futon seats in a cozy enclosed porch. Linens included.
Pets welcome for additional fee. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Cabin Sleeps 4
These cabins sleep 4 people and include a queen bed and full size futon. Linens are not included but packages are available to rent and include a set of queen sheets, queen blanket, and two each of bath towels, washcloths, and pillows with cases. Pets welcome for additional fee. Check out time 11:00 a.m.
Cabin Sleeps 6
These cabins sleep 6 people and include a queen bed, full size futon, and a set of twin bunk beds. Linens are not included but packages are available to rent and include a set of queen sheets, queen blanket, and two each of bath towels, washcloths, and pillows with cases. Pets welcome for additional fee. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bay Landing RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Beach Fishing
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Childrens Programs - Fee
- Hiking Club
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Western Line Dance classes
- Ice Cream Socials
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rentals check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rentals check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
After Hours Check-in
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728
- During the winter off-season, late check-ins after 9 p.m. must call (940) 683-3019 prior to 8 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- A $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card is required upon check in of your rental cabin/cottage. You are responsible for damages to the rental and its contents as well as to the cleanliness of the rental.
- If any items require repair or replacement, or if excess cleaning is required, the security deposit will not be refunded and you may incur additional charges for replacement cost due to the nature of the damages.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- All golf carts & recreational vehicles must register at the Ranger station. The cost will be $15 per year and is good at any Thousand Trails location. Drivers must have valid driver licence to drive on the park. No exceptions.
- Our premium sites are 50amp electric. There are a limited number of 50 amp sites. They have an additional fee of $3.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- Two cars are allowed per site reserved. Additional cars will be charged $5 per car.
- We do not promise any specific site for your reservation. All RV sites are first come, first served.