Leavenworth RV Open Year Round
What's your activity of choice? Hiking? Fishing? Snowmobiling? Sledding? Book a Leavenworth RV Camping trip and you won't have to choose! We offer countless activities for every season. This beautiful RV camp in Washington boasts a serene location situated amid 300 acres of forests and meadows. Visit in the winter and you'll have access to over 200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails. Snowshoeing, sledding and cross country skiing are other popular snow sports, with plenty of on-site hills to choose from. Our hills are even tailored to skill; Chipmunk Hill for the kids and Grizzly Run for the daring adults.
Is summer more your thing? No problem. Warm, sunny days provide picturesque conditions for sunbathing, river rafting, kayaking, paddle boating and more on Alpine Trout Lake and Otter Pond.
Additional off-site recreation is right around the corner. Leavenworth RV Camping is just 29 miles from Steven's Pass Ski Resort and four miles from Fish Lake, a popular ice fishing spot. For additional sights, visit the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth for seasonal festivals, historic architecture and German culture just 17 miles from this exciting Washington RV campground.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Satellite TV
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES & EVENTS All scheduled activities and theme events are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions. ========================================= Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Leavenworth RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Activities Coordinator
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Children's Program
- WiFi at The Osprey Lodge
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Frisbee Golf
- Tether Ball
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall (Private Events)
Pardon our Dust! Updates are Happening at Leavenworth
Exciting electrical infrastructure upgrades are in progress. Unfortunately, during the upgrades, many sections of the park are without power. Sites without power have been removed from reservation capability. Choosing a site may be limited due to the upgrades in progress. We appreciate your understanding and patience and look forward to reopening the upgraded sites for the enjoyment of all.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Winter Notification: During the winter season, Leavenworth RV campground offers dry, electric-only RV sites and camping sites with no sewer or water hookups at sites. Our LakeView and MeadowView sections are closed. The restrooms/shower facilities and the RV dump station remain open. Potable water is available for filling at the Osprey Lodge. This procedure is standard practice for campground facilities in the area to protect sewer and water lines from winter freezing and breakage. We look forward to returning to our full schedule after winter.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Store open: Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Campground Schedule: May 1-Oct 31 all sites open, Nov 1- Apr 30 limited sites open
- Winter hours: Welcome Center/Ranger Station (check-in): Mon-Sun: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Osprey Lodge: closed due to COVID-19.
- Guests must collect a welcome packet from the welcome center before entering the park. One welcome packet per reservation.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 18 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Welcome Center during business hours at (509) 753-3217 or (360) 913-3189.
- Pets are allowed. Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night. Cats are not allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Maximum 10 persons per site for Thousand Trails members. More than 10 persons will require rental of an additional site(s).
- Maximum 6 persons per site for non-Thousand Trails members. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site(s).
- Prices and sites are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pool Policy: The pool is open 3 times daily: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., and 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. 34 people maximum are permitted each time. A 24-hour advance reservation is required.
- Tow vehicles (behind an RV or 5th Wheel) cannot exceed 20 feet in length.
- During winter months, hidden obstructions like snow covered stumps may prevent RVs over 30 feet from being able to fit on campsites.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.