Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Desert Paradise RV Resort10537 South Ave. 9E, Yuma, AZ 85365 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 246
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-342-9313
- Age Qualified
Desert Paradise RV Resort is an age qualified Encore resort, nestled in the Yuma Foothills
Nestled in the Yuma Foothills and just 9 miles east of town, Desert Paradise RV Resort offers the tranquil comforts of RV camping mixed with the convenience of shopping, casinos and nearby Mexico. While we offer the fantastic activities and amenities of larger RV parks, our Yuma RV resort is quaint enough to relax and mingle with new friends.
Our welcoming staff is ready to accommodate your Arizona RV Camping trip in any way we can. Our resort features wide asphalt streets, gravel sites and concrete patios. We hope to see you soon!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Desert Paradise RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Jam Sessions
- Activities Center
- Planned Activities
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Weekly Potlucks
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Check in: 12 noon
- Check out: 12 noon
- This is an age qualified community.
- Pets are allowed. Limit 2 pets per site. The following breeds of dogs are not allowed; Doberman, Pit Bull, Chow or Rottweiler.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9331.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
Monthly and Seasonal
- Your credit card will be charged a 1 month deposit.
- Remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days will receive no refund; your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- A $50 utility deposit is due upon arrival and will be applied to your final electric bill.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the Library. High speed Internet and additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.