A water lover's paradise at a Flagler Beach–Palm Coast RV resort
With a full menu of activities and things to do, you'll feel right at home at Bulow RV Resort. Perfect for those who enjoy a sunny Florida environment, Bulow RV Resort is nestled on the banks of Bulow Creek where boating, fishing, hiking and cycling are popular activities. Offering such easy access to Bulow Creek and ideally located just a short drive from the Intracoastal Waterway, Bulow is truly a water lover's paradise.
Vacationing at Bulow RV Resort offers incredible access to a number of recreational activities in Flagler Beach, Daytona Beach and St. Augustine - including six nearby golf courses. On the resort grounds, guests enjoy a small-town feel in our community, complete with an on-site shoppette.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bulow RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Planned Activities
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Dog Park
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 386-439-9200
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in for RV and tent sites: 12 noon
- Check-in for rentals: 3 p.m.
- Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age: 21 years
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside the normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down campers: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Special Events (Race Week / Bike Week / Coke 400 / Biketober Fest) and Rallies: Reservations canceled 90 days prior to an event will be entitled to a full refund. Reservations canceled between 60 and 31 days prior to event will have a cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations made within 30 days of event are not entitled to a refund.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. See more here.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.