Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Acorn Campground419 Route 47 South, Green Creek, NJ 08219 view map
- Open Dates: 05/07 - 09/25
- Number of Sites: 318
Family camping just minutes from Wildwood and Cape May Beaches and Boardwalks
Acorn Campground is nestled in beautiful southern Cape May County conveniently located near Cape May and the Jersey Shore Beaches of Wildwood and Stone Harbor. We have 323 spacious and shaded campsites featuring full hook-ups and pull-through sites to accommodate all of your camping needs. Amenities include two swimming pools, 2 playgrounds, basketball court, game room, laundry, bath houses with showers, two fishing ponds, laundry room, and an on-site convenience store.
Nearby attractions include the Cape May Lighthouse, Historic Cold Spring Village, Cape May Zoo, and Naval Air Station Wildwood Museum. Stroll through the charming Victorian village of Cape May and shop at dozens of unique boutique stores and discover world-class restaurants along Washington Street Mall. Experience the historic Wildwood Beaches & Boardwalk featuring Morey’s Piers and Water Parks. Enjoy miles of pristine beaches and outdoor recreational activities along the Jersey Shore including jet skiing, parasailing, whale watching, salt water fishing and boating & wildlife excursions.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
Check-in after 9 p.m. is not permitted without prior arrangement. To make late arrival arrangements, call (920) 446-3420.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Guests are allowed one date change per reservation, additional date changes will be charged $10.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.