Where You'll Find Your Own Little Piece of the Jersey Shore!
Situated among acres of pine and oak woods, Pine Haven Camping Resort is the premier family vacation destination at the South Jersey Shore. We specialize in Seasonal Vacation Sites and Luxury Cabin and Cottage Rentals which offer an exciting and amazingly affordable alternative to a hotel room.
Pine Haven Camping Resort includes a large pool, wifi, modern laundry facilities, LP Gas, basketball and volleyball. We have two beautiful fresh water lakes, one for swimming and one for fishing. Our fishing lake is a perfect place for children to spend hours of fun.
We are just a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean and is half-way between Atlantic City and Cape May, New Jersey. Fun, fun and more fun await you. Whether it is a walk down the Ocean City boardwalk, a night in Sea Isle City, a day at the beach in Wild Wood or the sites at Cape May.
- Game Room
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Laundry Facilities
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pine Haven Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Theme Weekends
- Outdoor Movies
- Site Decorating Contests
- Potluck Weekends
- Pool Parties
General Policies & Information
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Two-hour early check-in for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 624-3437.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidents.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are welcome.
Campground Services & Information
- Guests are allowed one date change per reservation, additional date changes will be charged $10.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- The cut-off time for same day reservations is 3 p.m. We are unable to make a same day booking after this time.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.