Welcome to Topsail Sound RV Park!
Centrally located, only minutes from Jacksonville And Wilmington, North Carolina, Topsail Sound RV Park consists of 345 extra large sized lots along the mainland side of Topsail Island.
Within minutes of beautiful Topsail Beaches, we are the perfect vacation spot for your whole family. Annual leased lots make camping near Topsail Island your Affordable Second Home at the Beach.
Topsail Sound RV Park is within walking distance of a public accessible, state maintained 100 foot fishing pier. Designed and built by the US Army Corps of Engineers, available and open to the public for year round best fishing as well as for your kayak, canoe, fishing, and leisure activities..
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.