Thousand Trails Seaside
Visit scenic & historic sites from an Oregon Coast RV campground
An abundance of indoor and outdoor recreation awaits you at Seaside RV Campground on the Oregon Coast. Open year-round, one visit to this Oregon Coast RV campground just isn't enough. Situated amid scenic views and historic sites, Seaside RV Campground offers guests opportunities for hiking, biking, whale watching, salt-water fishing and swimming. Our location is perfect, with attractions such as the Air Museum, the Seaside Aquarium and Lewis and Clark historical sites nearby.
Back at the resort, relax at the indoor swimming pool and spa or test your skills on the tennis courts or pickleball courts.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Seaside RV & Camping Resort. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Director (seasonal)
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playgrounds & Playroom
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Boat Storage
- Group Fire pit
- Wood for sale
- Ice for sale
- Annual Pickleball Tournament
- Complimentary WiFi at north clubhouse & south laundromat
- Ping Pong
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 503-738-5292
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Winter Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrive.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- There is a maximum of six persons per RV site. More than six persons will require the rental of an additional RV site. RV site includes one RV, one vehicle, and up to six people. Also, RV sites may have one tent if it fits on the site.
- There is a maximum of four persons per tent site. More than four persons will require the rental of an additional tent site. A tent site includes, two tents, four people and one vehicle.
- Additional vehicles (more than one passenger vehicle) will be charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- Additional people over the campsite limit (if site can accommodate them) will incur a charge of $10 per person per day.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed. All pets must be leashed when not in camper/site. Maximum length of leash is 10 feet. A $10 per pet, per night fee is charged for pets in a rental (where allowed).
Campground Services & Information
- Due to City of Seaside Ordinances, all fire-pits must be raised up of the ground. You are welcome to bring one of your own. Additionally, select RV campsites have fire pits. Do not move any park owned fire pits.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee to use.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.