Lancaster County RV & Camping Resort
Located in the heart of Amish Country, Circle M RV Campground is a western themed campground with a long list of on-site amenities and nearby attractions. You will love our pool, spa, miniature golf course, planned children's activities, and many other activities available during your stay.
Whether you want to relax on site or visit Lancaster's many attractions, Circle M RV Campground is just minutes from major outlet shopping, multiple theaters and hearty Lancaster cuisine. Don't miss out on a trip to this RV Campground, located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country - you will love our beautiful stream side settings and wonderful staff.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Cable TV $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Circle M RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Childrens Programs - Fee
- Mini Golf
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Kids Activities
- Sand Volleyball
Breast Cancer Awareness Weekend
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
Bingo night. Campground Campfire. If you play a guitar or banjo, or any other instrument, and you would like to jam, come join us around the fire. Bring your PINK along and wear it to our Annual Pink Carnival. Silent Auction, raffles, and much more. All proceeds throughout the entire weekend go to the 'Suzanne H Arnold Breast Cancer Health.' DJ Paul Dance night at the wagon wheel. Weekly Golf Cart Parade, decorate it all in Pink, and let's enjoy our ride. Golf cart permit required. All events that are held outside are weather permitting. Any event can be canceled at any time due to weather or lack of participants.
Halloween Weekend #1
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
Get ready for a spooky weekend. Card game night, friendly game. Everyone is invited. While the adults play cards, we will also have a movie playing. Decorate your site with your scariest or funniest decorations. Trick or Treat, Halloween Parade, and Costume Contest. Pumpkin carving, Pumpkin painting, pumpkin chunking. DJ GUS Halloween Dance. Weekly Golf Cart Parade Golf cart permit is required. All events that are held outside are weather permitting. Any event can be canceled at any time due to weather or lack of participants.
HALLOWEEEN WEEKEND #2
10/20/2023 – 10/22/2023
Get ready for a spooky weekend! Decorate your site with your scariest or funniest decorations and join us for trick-or-treating, a Halloween Parade, and a costume contest. Engage in pumpkin carving, pumpkin painting, and even pumpkin chunking. Don't miss out on the DJ Veteran Brothers Halloween Dance. Additionally, our weekly Golf Cart Parade will have a Halloween theme, so make sure you have a golf cart permit and decorate your cart accordingly. Please note that all outdoor events are subject to weather conditions, and any event can be canceled due to inclement weather or lack of participants.
Halloween/End of Season Weekend
10/27/2023 – 10/29/2023
Get ready for a spooky weekend. Decorate your site with your scariest or funniest decorations. Trick or Treat, Halloween Parade, and Costume contest. Pumpkin carving, Pumpkin painting, pumpkin chunking. DJ Paul Halloween Dance. Weekly Golf Cart Parade - Golf cart permit required. Sadly, this is our end-of-season weekend also; we wish you all well and have a great winter. Hope to see you in the spring. All events that are held outside are weather permitting. Any event can be canceled at any time due to weather or lack of participants.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspots located at the Trading Post, Activity Center and Laundry Room. Please inquire about password and possible updates to this information as we are currently upgrading our campground guest WiFi.
- Speed Limit: 10 Miles per hour.
- Lodging Check-Out time: 11 am.
- Sites/RVs may not be left unattended overnight.
- Handicap Sites will be granted exclusively to guests who have a confirmation of reservation for a handicap site. While on property, please prominently display your handicap placard.
- Personal Conduct: Loud noises, offensive language and ill-mannered behavior will not be tolerated. Trespassing through other campsites is an example of unwelcome behavior.
- Quiet Time is 11 pm to 7 am. All guests must be at their own site/cabin during quiet hours.
- Visitors: Members may have up to 10 total occupants on the campsite. Guests must pre-register all visitors at the Welcome Center.
- Vehicles: Please prominently display your hang tag on your vehicle. Visitors and guests must register at the Welcome Center to obtain a hang tag. You may park up to two vehicles on your campsite. Additional vehicles are welcome to park in parking lots for $11 per vehicle per vehicle, per day.
- Golf Carts: Golf Cart Use is allowed by permit only. Please inquire at the Welcome Center (read more below).
- Bicycles/ Motorized Vehicles: Children 12 and under must wear a helmet when riding bicycles. Please, no bike riding after dark. No ATVs or children’s battery operated/electric vehicles allowed in the park.
- Skateboard Use: Restricted to the Mohawk area parking lot.
- Recreation Areas: Please observe rules for our recreation areas. It is your responsibility to understand and follow all posted recreation area rules.
- Pets must be on a leash and under the control of a responsible person who will pick up after them immediately. Pets are not allowed in buildings, bathrooms, pools or playground areas.
- Fishing is permitted. State law requires a Fishing License for individuals 16 years and older.
- Alcohol: There will be no alcohol consumption at any pool area. Other alcohol consumption must be concealed in a koozy or solid colored cup.
- Smoking: All cabins, buildings and pool areas are Non-Smoking.
- Trash: Please dispose of trash in a dumpster or one of the many available trash receptacles.
- Sewer and Toilet Use. We are on a Septic System. Please, no flushing of paper towels, wipes, or diapers. ONLY Septic Safe toilet paper to be flushed.
- Trees: Please do not cut tree limbs or hang clotheslines, hammocks or tarpaulins from trees.
- Management reserves the right to fine or ask any guest to vacate the premises at any time if unwilling to follow the Campground Rules and Regulations.
Members and guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Circle M from all claims, liability, loss and expense incurred by reason of injury to person or property, or both, of members, their family or their guests, arising from the use of Circle M properties, its facilities or surrounding areas. Members and guests agree that any dispute shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Use of golf carts is permitted under certain conditions:
- Registration of golf cart required which includes agreement to golf cart rules, and release of liability (registration paperwork provided by campground).
- Proof of current insurance on golf cart must be provided.
- A one time registration fee of $25 is good for one calendar year - sticker provided for display on golf cart.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Proper bathing suits must be worn; white t-shirts may be used as a cover up.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices may be used in the swimming pool. Water wings or other inflatable swimming aids are not permitted.
- No recreational equipment or toys are allowed in the pool.
- No diving, flips or cannon balls into the pool.
- Attention: Facility attendants servicing pool areas are NOT lifeguards and are not trained to provide lifesaving assistance.
Please review our policies carefully. You will be asked to sign a copy of this agreement upon check-in.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.