Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Texoma RV Campground209 Thousand Trails Drive, Gordonville, TX 76245 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 285
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 903-523-4206
- Zone: Southeast
Waterfront RV Camp in Texas
300 acres of pure Texan campgrounds await you at Lake Texoma RV campground. Whether lounging by the lake, swimming, boating, or hiking, this RV camp in Texas offers a quiet escape away from it all. As the "Striped Bass Capital of the World" it's no secret that fishing is a popular pastime amongst our guests. Come visit us at Lake Texoma RV camping. We promise you'll enjoy your stay.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
- Cable TV
Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These charming cabins can accommodate up to 5 people. In these 1-bedroom cabins is a full-sized bed, a futon, and a set of bunk beds. These cabins have window air conditioners.
Rental rates cover 4 people. Add $5 per person for each additional person over the 4 included. A maximum of 2 pets are welcome for additional fee.
Cabin (Sleeps 5/Pet Friendly)
These charming cabins have a full size bed and a bunk bed in the bedroom. Linens are provided. In the living room is a futon, table that seats 4, cable TV, and either a wood burning stove or electric fireplace. The well-equipped kitchenette has all of the basic necessities including a 4-burner stove/oven and compact refrigerator with freezer. In the nicely-equipped bath is a tub/shower combo.
Pets are welcome in these cabins for an additional fee.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Texoma RV and Cabin Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Pickle Ball
- Lap Swimming
- Children's Playground
- Free WiFi in Family Center
- Jam Sessions
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Ping Pong
- Game Room
- Volley ball
- Major Holiday Planned Events
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 1 p.m.
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (903) 523-4206 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- No ATVs are allowed on the preserve.
- Due to extreme heat and drought conditions boat ramp access and resort activities may be limited. Contact the property direct for up to date conditions.
- We are unable to accept U.S Postal Service Mail. UPS and FedEx packages will be accepted for those checked into the preserve, and a $5 handling fee will be charged.
- NO Boats or Trailers are allowed to be parked in RV Campsite, must be parked in designated areas.
- All 50amp Sites and Pull-through Sites are considered Premium Sites. A $3 nightly premium fee will be charged at campground upon selection of a Premium Site.