RV Campground in Virginia
Experience RV camping at its finest with a Williamsburg RV camping trip. Just minutes from the popular Colonial Williamsburg, historic Jamestown and Yorktown, outlet shopping and Busch Gardens, Williamsburg RV & Camping Resort is your headquarters for family fun. Additionally, camping at Williamsburg RV & Camping Resort positions you in the heart of Virginia’s historical center while enjoying the comforts of Williamsburg’s finest RV camping resort.
After having fun visiting local attractions, our indoor and outdoor pools are the perfect places to relax and unwind. Nearby championship golf courses host another popular Williamsburg activity. But let's not forget what camping is all about -- just spending time reconnecting with family and friends. Our host of services and amenities make this campground a true gem. Daily, monthly and annual sites are available at this Outdoor World RV campground in Virginia, as well as fully equipped park model rentals ready to accommodate you for your next Williamsburg vacation.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Williamsburg RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- Mandatory two night reservations for weekends and three nights for holidays.
- One night midweek campsite reservations can be booked.
- One night campsite reservation for a weekend can only be booked on the day of arrival.
- One night rental reservation can be booked only 48 hours in advance with a $10 surcharge.
1 to 5 Month
- One month’s deposit due at time of reservation.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- The method of payment or deposit is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable. Check will be accepted if paid 30 days in advance.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No Show - Refund will not be granted.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No refund for holiday reservations (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) if cancelled less than one week before the holiday reservation.
- Long Term/Extended Stay = one month or longer.
- Policy subject to change without notice.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the Regional level.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.