Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Neshonoc Lakeside Camping ResortN5334 Neshonoc Road, West Salem, WI 54669 view map
- Open Dates: 04/15 - 10/15
- Number of Sites: 284
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 608-786-1792
Neshonoc Lakeside Camping Resort is one of Wisconsin's premiere camping destinations. Stay with us for your family vacation destination, or maybe for just one or two nights to escape the stresses of everyday life.
Neshonoc Lakeside Camping Resort offers activities for everyone, whether it's a relaxing day at the beach, fun in the sun by the pool, a spirited game of horseshoes, volleyball, boating or a relaxing day of fishing on the lake. Over the past years we have enjoyed providing our guests with the utmost in quality service and facilities.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Cabin (Sleeps 5/Pet friendly)
This large, 1-room cabin has a bunk bed and a double bed with a twin bed built in above. It has a full bath with shower and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, sink and stovetop.
Cabin - Basic with Loft (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
Cute and cozy, this one room cabin has all the necessities for a great vacation getaway. It includes a full and a twin bed on the main floor and two twin mattresses in the loft. The fully appointed kitchenette has a 2-burner electric stove top (no oven), a compact refrigerator and all the basic necessities. In the bath is a toilet and sink. Convenient hot showers are located nearby.
No smokinig allowed in these cabins.
Cabin - Deluxe (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
These cabins have ample room for the whole family. In an open door room are two sets of bunk beds. There is also a 2-person trundle bed in the living area. The kitchen is compact and fully equipped with a 2-burner electric stove top (no oven), an apartment-size refrigerator, and all the basic necessities for a comfortable vacation getaway. The complete bath has a shower. In the living area is a TV and a dining table that seats 4. Outside, a picnic table, charcoal grill and fire ring extend the living to the outdoors. Linens & towels included.
No smoking allowed in these cabins.
Cabin - Log (Sleeps 8/Pet Friendly)
These cabins have one bedroom with a queen size bed, one set of bunk beds in a separate room with no door, and four twin beds in a loft. They have a small refrigerator, kitchen sink and stove top. These cabins have one bathroom with a shower.
Cabin - Premium (Sleeps 8/No Pets)
These 2-bedroom cabins offer a great view of the lake from the large screened porch. Each bedroom has a queen bed and a TV. Other sleeping accommodations include a trundle bed that sleeps 2 and queen sleeper sofa. The kitchen is compact and fully equipped with a 2-burner electric stove top (no oven), a refrigerator, and all the basic necessities for a comfortable vacation getaway. The complete bath has a shower. In the living area is a flat screen TV and a dining table that seats 6. Outside, a picnic table, charcoal grill and fire ring extend the living to the outdoors. Linens & towels included.
No smoking or pets in these rentals, please. Although we do not allow pets in these rentals, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in this cabin
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Neshonoc Lakeside Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Children's Playground
- Kid's Activities
- Pickle Ball
- Activity Center
- Arts and Crafts
General Policies & Information:
- Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Site Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Site Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 Years Old
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered minors.
- Dogs are allowed in cabins 1 - 7 and are allowed within the park.
- A resort fee of $4 per site will be added to your bill at the time of booking.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
- Early check-ins are subject to availability, please call ahead to confirm your site is available.
- Late arrivals: For our guests arriving after office hours, please call ahead with an estimated time of arrival and to confirm your reservation.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival and must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival you will be charged a $25 administrative fee. If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival you will forfeit your deposit.
- Rates do not include 5.5% sales tax.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Although we do our best to honor all site requests, we DO NOT guarantee specific site number requests.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change. Site assignments can not be guaranteed.
- All weekends/activities are subject to change, check our website for current updates.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the office. High speed Internet and additional WiFi available from Fast Wave Networks for a fee.
Our goal is to provide you, our guest, the highest quality recreation experience La Crosse County has to offer. Please let us know immediately of any concerns regarding your site or our facilities and service. You are responsible for all nights reserved. If you are unable to complete your stay, for any reason, no refunds will be given.
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of weather or nature.