Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Foothills West RV Resort10167 N. Encore Dr., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 182
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 520-836-2531
- Age Qualified
A Casa Grande RV resort where adults go to play!
Where do adults go to play? Foothills West RV Resort! Nestled in a quiet rural area of Pinal County, this boutique-style resort is equipped with a long list of attractive activities and amenities fit for any king or queen.
Foothills West RV Resort features a heated swimming pool and hot tub, a spacious recreation hall with cable TV, a library, two exercise machines, a dance floor, and a billiard room with three pool tables. Other amenities private mailboxes, coin-less 24-hour laundry, and storage facilities to name just a few. We're also pet friendly! We even have a casino bus that takes guests to play Bingo just minutes away.
There is plenty more to do and see at this Casa Grande RV resort. If you are looking for a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in a quiet neighborhood, Foothills West RV Park is the place to be. Our convenient location near Interstate 10 allows guests to explore everything nearby Phoenix and Tucson has to offer.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Foothills West RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bocci Ball
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Live Entertainment
- Holiday Potlucks
- Card Games
- Church Service
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Nine Hole Putting Green
- Community Center
- Puzzle/Game Room
- Watching Movies
- Self-Directed Activities and Gatherings
- Heated Pool/Hot Tub
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (520) 836-2531 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed (2 pets max). Fees (per pet): daily-$3, monthly-$30, annually-$60.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the clubhouse.
- All rates are based on a party of two.
- Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day, per person.