Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Foothills West RV Resort10167 N. Encore Dr., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 182
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 520-836-2531
- Age Qualified
A Casa Grande RV resort where adults go to play!
Where do adults go to play? Foothills West RV Resort! Nestled in a quiet rural area of Pinal County, this boutique-style resort is equipped with a long list of attractive activities and amenities fit for any king or queen.
Foothills West RV Resort features a heated swimming pool and hot tub, a spacious recreation hall with cable TV, a library, two exercise machines, a dance floor, and a billiard room with three pool tables. Other amenities private mailboxes, coin-less 24-hour laundry, and storage facilities to name just a few. We're also pet friendly! We even have a casino bus that takes guests to play Bingo just minutes away.
There is plenty more to do and see at this Casa Grande RV resort. If you are looking for a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in a quiet neighborhood, Foothills West RV Park is the place to be. Our convenient location near Interstate 10 allows guests to explore everything nearby Phoenix and Tucson has to offer.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Foothills West RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Live Entertainment
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Planned Activities
- Nine Hole Putting Green
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- All rates are based on a party of two.
- Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day, per person.
- Pets are allowed (2 pets max). Fees (per pet): daily-$3, monthly-$30, annually-$60.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (520) 836-2531.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days will receive no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the clubhouse.